Vorobiev shows why he should be #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
The goal Vorobiev scored where he showed that tremendous patience was really nice. He's go to ditch the unibrow look though. Not cool anymore.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
zetterberg40 said:
Crosby got a easy goal you could say BUT ovechkins first 2 goals are more then just put ins. Ovechkins first goal was amazing, bottom of the circle, around 20-30 feet away from the net and just ripped it, while his second goal might have bee more of a tap. And in a 8-1 loss was it he gets the assist on his teams only goal. Far, far far from leeching if id say so. Leeching is when you got a good team, ton of scoring and is just along for the ride throwing it to a guy who will score and get your the point, like a playmaker, ovechkins only assist on his teams only goal shows me hes more then a leech :teach:

He was being sarcastic.
:amazed:

mrv52

Jan 22, 2004
colonel_korn said:
At least if he doesn't win the Calder he's a shoo-in for the Mike Ricci Trophy for most devastatingly handsome player in the NHL.

He is going to have to work on the hair for this to happen. :biglaugh:

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
DrMoses said:
I'm not sure if you are joking... I hope so...

Crosby's goal was less easy than Ovechkin's second.. Ovechkin got an assist by weakly floating the puck at the net. His teammates dug and scored...

Crosby has four assists which were all presents personally wrapped by the kid himself to his teammates...

HOWEVER... If we want to talk Norris Trophy... PEOPLE.. Aki Berg has been PHENOMINAL... Seriously..

All three of Ovechkin's goals have been clutch, the two against columbus were game tying and the goal today against the rangers was a game winner

Transported Upstater

DrMoses said:
I'm not sure if you are joking... I hope so...

Crosby's goal was less easy than Ovechkin's second.. Ovechkin got an assist by weakly floating the puck at the net. His teammates dug and scored...

Crosby has four assists which were all presents personally wrapped by the kid himself to his teammates...

HOWEVER... If we want to talk Norris Trophy... PEOPLE.. Aki Berg has been PHENOMINAL... Seriously..

Aki Berg = Cause of more heart attacks in Toronto than all other reasons combined...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad