The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
sMyNKVH.gif

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Nice win. at least they didnt get swept out of Cali.

My only complaint is that crap after the empty net goal. Aho gets mugged and Martinook just stands there, and Faulk is the one who has to fight. Martinook needed to feed somebodies face there immediately. I thought he was supposed to be a tough guy?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Nice win. at least they didnt get swept out of Cali.

My only complaint is that crap after the empty net goal. Aho gets mugged and Martinook just stands there, and Faulk is the one who has to fight. Martinook needed to feed somebodies face there immediately. I thought he was supposed to be a tough guy?

Dundon didn't buy him a steak and nice scotch for the last time so he let someone else do it. Besides he's one of our top goalscorers....

Hulkacaniac

You MUST
Jun 4, 2015
NC
Anyone consider Rod watched a ton of video, and was right about them just needing to keep doing what they're doing?

Not thinking team will be 10%, but maybe it's a bit flukey S% it is where it is.
I'll take a go and say no. All the goals came from transition. Bishop goal was a fluke, Pesce a bit of a weird shot, and Williams was all alone in front of the goal. I still don't think we looked all that good. Our usual dump and chase/shoot from the blue line still doesn't work. Power play still looks bad. Anaheim just seemed slow and bad enough to give us a few offensive zone entries. There were other chances, I remember McGinn having a nice one on the PK and Martinook getting at least a couple feeds from Aho that he put right into Gibson's chest. We're not a very talented team, but I'm also not confident in Rod getting the most out of what we have. 3 goals seems amazing, but that should be the average. You've got to give credit to Mrazek. If we still had crap goaltending we'd be sunk right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->