GDT: Voodoo Magic vs Ducks

Bojangles or In N Out

• Total voters

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Seriously, if we don't make the playoffs with how comically bad the Metro is, we may never.

I know one thing, we're not getting lucky in the lottery again and we're not going to suck enough to get Hughes.

Just ****ing go for it.

I seriously hope this can be the first time in 10 seasons where we can go shopping at the trade deadline.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Anyone consider Rod watched a ton of video, and was right about them just needing to keep doing what they're doing?

Not thinking team will be 10%, but maybe it's a bit flukey S% it is where it is.
Man, who the f*** knows. If we make the playoffs, I'll happily admit to not knowing a goddamn thing.

Doesn't mean it's been fun to watch, though.

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
Other than the complete meltdown on the shorty, I thought it was a well put together game. I haven’t gotten to watch the other California games but there’s one thing I notice when we lose and have poor offense and it’s not rocket science. We don’t score without getting the garbage goals in front of the net. I think we’ve done a lot less of it and it’s the reason why this team looks so different than the one to start the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad