GDT: Voodoo Magic vs Ducks

Bojangles or In N Out

• Total voters

Hulkacaniac

You MUST
Jun 4, 2015
NC
Anyone think Rod will change the forward lineup for the game against the Duckys?
upload_2018-12-6_0-34-27.gif

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I’ve never purposely not watched a Canes game, it’s usually because I’m busy, or living a life.

But Canes have played 209 minutes of hockey without a 5 on 5 goal. That’s completely unacceptable. I will only be watching this game tonight if Rod switches up the lineup.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
It's much less frustrating to wake up and see the score than to actively watch the dumpster fire burning...I will continue to skip watching these atrocities until someone in the organization (RBA, GMDW, TD, players) grows a pair and acts like they actually give a f*** about having a winning team/culture

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
If Staal can't go who gets called up? I'd say give Necas another shot even if he ends up playing wing. Send down a few other invisible players while they're at it. Foegele, Bishop, PDG, etc etc etc
At this point, hopefully nobody. Let them all develop in Charlotte. Tank away the season for high picks in a deep draft. Have an excuse at the end of the season to fire the sentimental mistakes (GM, coach) that were made and start over.

Wolfpack Cane

Mar 7, 2010
Raleigh
Sorry but I gotta call out @Wolfpack Cane . Who votes for In N Out over Boj’s and TVR?!
TVR was the only other option that was close. Those burgers are magic, and the lack of availability here only elevates their legend.

Also, controversial statement alert: Biscuitville > Bojangles. I'll see myself out before the mob can form.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Rod seriously doesn't see anything wrong with the way this team is currently constructed to play...

Here's quotes from his presser last night.

"The game could have gone either way..."
"I feel like we’re pretty much doing everything we can..."
"we played good enough to win and we don’t get any results...”
"..you think ‘It’s a terrible game’ but I didn’t see it that way at all."
"..we’re going to have to...stick with the game plan."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad