Volunteers Required to Work on CBA that works. Pro Management Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

two out of three*

Here's what were looking for..

5 Pro-Owner Representatives, and 5 Pro-PA Reps..

Slats432 is the head of the Pro-Owner team, and were looking for four representatives. For the PA side we are looking for a head, and 4 representatives. PM me if you want to be a rep.

likea

Jul 9, 2004
I will help, can I post my cap/luxery tax solution for u2 to check out

Wetcoaster

What's to work on?????

-Salary cap with a $31 million floor and $32 million upper limit - no exceptions.
-Entry level contract maximums set at $300,000 with allowable signing bonuses of $50,000 and performance bonuses over the three year term of the contract set at $100,000.
-Unsigned drafted players remain the permanent property of the drafting team
-No non-trade clauses.
-No guaranteed contracts.
-Players prohibited from holding out during contract disputes.
-All prior contracts declared void (no need for a rollback).
-All contracts to be negotiated by the NHL league office.
-Players prohibited from having any agent not approved and certified by the NHL.
-No salary arbitration.
-All revenue from personal appearnaces, endorsements and such things as hockey cards to be property of the player's respective team and the NHL to be split evenly.
-Players are required to make any personal appearance at any time as directed by the team or NHL except that the player is entitled to refuse to appear if such appearance is between the hours of Midnight and 6 am provided the player pays a penalty of $20,000 per refusal.
-Free agency at age 40 or 20 years service.
-No revenue sharing.
-Players to insure their own contracts and pay for their own medical expenses.
-Players to fund own disability plan.
-Players to reimburse ownership for all money spent on roadtrips for travel, lodging and food.
-Players to completely fund their own pension fund and repay the millions in misappropriated funds the owners were previously ordered to pay by the courts.
-Alan Eagleson to be re-appointed Executive Director of the NHLPA.
-Players prohibited from disclosing their contracts to anyone.

There that should about do it. Is that pro-management enough?????

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Wetcoaster said:
What's to work on?????

-Salary cap with a $31 million floor and $32 million upper limit - no exceptions.
-Entry level contract maximums set at $300,000 with allowable signing bonuses of $50,000 and performance bonuses over the three year term of the contract set at $100,000.
-No non-trade clauses.
-Players prohibited from having any agent not approved and certified by the NHL.
-No salary arbitration.
-All revenue from personal appearnaces, endorsements and such things as hockey cards to be property of the player's respective team and the NHL to be split evenly.
-Players are required to make any personal appearance at any time as directed by the team or NHL except that the player is entitled to refuse to appear if such appearance is between the hours of Midnight and 6 am provided the player pays a penalty of $20,000 per refusal.
-No revenue sharing.
-Players to reimburse ownership for all money spent on roadtrips for travel, lodging and food.
-Players to completely fund their own pension fund and repay the millions in misappropriated funds the owners were previously ordered to pay by the courts.

Looks good to me.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Wetcoaster said:
What's to work on?????

-No non-trade clauses.
-No salary arbitration.
-No revenue sharing.

I'll throw my name in the hat.

And wet, we are trying to be productive. Those kinds of post's aren't helpful. Why don't you offer to head up the players side? You have a great grasp of the law and that would be most helpful to the process. Plus you'll keep up pro owners in check. Come join the fun :)

EDIT: I hope we are doing this tomorrow as I can spend most of Sunday on the board. I am hearding out for the evening right away so if this is meant to be a tonight thing then I'll give up my spot to another. But if it is tomorrow, I am there .

Last edited:

djhn579

Mar 11, 2003
Tonawanda, NY
Wetcoaster said:
What's to work on?????

-No non-trade clauses.
-No salary arbitration.
-No revenue sharing.

I think you forgot "all contracts should be two way, and no waiver restrictions on transfering players between the AHL and NHL"

Lanny MacDonald*

Wetcoaster said:
What's to work on?????

-No non-trade clauses.
-No salary arbitration.
-No revenue sharing.

You forgot that the top 8% of wage earners will do community service during the summer, washing the cars and cutting grass of season ticket holders, to show the appreciation they have that they are not working the drive-thru or greeting at WalMart. Add that and I think we have a deal.

:handclap:

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
We need a "Fantasy Business of Hockey" or perhaps "Business of Hockey Fantasy" subforum.

Wait a minute, this IS it. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->