Confirmed with Link: Volchenkov suspended 4 games

David Thicke

May 6, 2011
Montreal, QC

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
As A Canadian citizen, this is an embarassment. I know the tweet was deleted but there should be an apology to the Bruins' fans, team and Brad Marchand. It's disgusting behaviour. I apologize for the stupidty and ignorance of my fellow countrymen from Vancouver. The Bruins beat their team, get over it and more on.

Where's the like button? Apology accepted, at least from this Bruins fan.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
not to mention butthurt fans from Van still obsessed with boston. Man did the bruins Brain-**** them with no lube. :laugh:

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
They thought it would be easy and they would just roll over us. Instead, Marchand just manhandled them and they still cry about it.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Hey Van Lukers

Still have this engrained in your brain?

vba83.jpg

SedinPunch_Final.gif

bs29.jpg

roberto-luongo-and-brad-marchand-2011-stanley-cup-finals-canucks-vs-bruins-game-3_photo_medium.jpg

5973334.bin

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
wow, it is like the city and fanbase will forever be demoralized..... you can hear it in their voices listening to their radio shows, even the coach sounds like he is depressed even after they win a game, is it all the rain they get in that city?

extremely poor taste tweet anyways, social media is letting people's true nature come out into public view before they realize they should be biting their tongues :shakehead

qc

Aug 23, 2011

I'd say this dude deserves a free round more than Volchenkov does

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad