Injury Report: Vol. 4 (Updates in 1st Post) | Game Day @ NJD

Status
Not open for further replies.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
can't wait to see this team with malkin back. They've done alright without him but if he comes back as strong as he looked before the injury, this offense can stack up to any team in the league.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Yay, Rust...

giphy.gif

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Geno was having an amazing season before he went down. It might take him a while to get close to that level and hopefully the Pens season doesn't end too early for that to happen.

I've honestly lost track of who is injured and who isn't, but if they can get Rust & Daley, Geno back for Round 1 I'll be happy. I've certainly lost track of Hagelin's progress - or lack of progress. I even forget what his injury was.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Maybe sit Rust or Cully?

Doubt Cully would be sitting or they would've brought up Sunny, Bleuger or Porter. Current C's are Sid, Bones, Cully, Rowney.
They probably sit Rust or Wilson who took a hard hit last game.
Maybe get Sestito in there 2 for the other/another guy that could use some rest.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

He's really come on the second half of the season after being snakebitten in the goal scoring dept.

Hope someone is rested and he gets to show his stuff.

Really love this guy's game. Continues to remind me of Ray Whitney with his smooth and sneaky skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad