Injury Report: Vol. 2 (Updates in First Post) | No Geno, No Lovejoy, Flower Will Start @ Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Malkin having a mysterious injury every year is getting old... and really weird.

He's a tall, lanky guy so it doesn't really surprise me that he's hardly ever going to healthy for an entire season. It would be nice if the org was a little more honest and upfront about things though.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Good thing too... seeing as how he was supposed to miss two games.

So it's real comforting to know he looks "not too far removed" considering "weeks" was never the expectations set by the team to begin with.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Yeah, well, we'll see how he feels after skating hard. Tuesday it will be "Geno is skating and making progress... he's had a slight setback and will be reevaluated after the weekend."

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
He should be good to go by training camp.

I mean... let's not go too crazy, here. He came to training camp THIS year in seemingly good health. I think two years in a row is expecting a bit too much from the guy, don't you?

Crediting vabm8 now for calling it.

EliteGoaltending

Jan 7, 2016
I knew it... So many haters here, gosh. :facepalm: Pretty sure it's up to the trainers and coaches when he returns.

I hope that most of the injured guys will be back by/in March because it's going to be a brutal month.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I mean... let's not go too crazy, here. He came to training camp THIS year in seemingly good health. I think two years in a row is expecting a bit too much from the guy, don't you?

I didn't factor in the inevitable hobbled WC appearance. My bad.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I'm not hating. I'm just tired of the same old song and dance when it comes to the team, injuries and this particular player. I really don't think I can be too harshly judged for that. This isn't anything new. Boy do I wish it were.

EliteGoaltending

Jan 7, 2016

Well, s**t like this sometimes happens in a game of hockey.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Almost at the limit ... new thread is here

If a Mod would be kind enough to lock this one, please? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->