Vojtech Polak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
OttMorrow said:
Any info and opinions on this Stars prospect?

The Rangers had him ranked 11th or 12th on their list heading into the draft. It was somewhere around there, give or take 1 or 2 spots perhaps.

They were VERY high on him.

#37-#93-#27*

Draft Guru said:
The Rangers had him ranked 11th or 12th on their list heading into the draft. It was somewhere around there, give or take 1 or 2 spots perhaps.

They were VERY high on him.
10th :)

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Boom or bust.. if he busts, he'd be the current Marias Czerkawski, if he booms, he could become simular to Milan Hedjuk.

Waveburner

Sep 22, 2002
If you are referring to the Czerkawski who couldnt even get out of the AHL last season, then I'd say yah, that is his bust potential.

thestonedkoala

One thing I can't understand is the reports leaidng up to the drafts where he took a couple days off because he didn't want to hurt his rankings in the draft. I could be wrong but I thought I read this report on Red Line?

I also heard he can be extremely...well lazy and a little self centered.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
thestonedkoala said:
One thing I can't understand is the reports leaidng up to the drafts where he took a couple days off because he didn't want to hurt his rankings in the draft. I could be wrong but I thought I read this report on Red Line?

I also heard he can be extremely...well lazy and a little self centered.

If he was lazy and self-centered, the Rangers would not have had him ranked 10th. Their rankings were done with speed, skill, grit and determination as the key factors.

littleHossa

Apr 7, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Modano = God said:
Boom or bust.. if he busts, he'd be the current Marias Czerkawski, if he booms, he could become simular to Milan Hedjuk.
I wouldn't call Czerkawski a bust, he did play 10-11 seasons in the NHL including going to the All Star game, and he's Poland's only star, give him a freaking break, he didn't have all the all star coaching and resources when he grew up. And it's Mariusz.

thestonedkoala

Draft Guru said:
If he was lazy and self-centered, the Rangers would not have had him ranked 10th. Their rankings were done with speed, skill, grit and determination as the key factors.

I was just curious because of the fact that Polak was noted for taking time off after the WJC and his coach wasn't exactly happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->