The Athletic Vogl is doing a fan survey - And the results are in!

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
upload_2020-4-1_14-4-13.png

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Yeah, I almost went there.

I ended up going with MacKinnon given that his talent to cap hit ratio is ridiculous for a guy not on an ELC.

Yeah, I made a mockery of that question in particular because it was way too open. Was it supposed to be irregardless of reality or cap hit? Or was it supposed to be someone within reason (i.e. via trade or FA)?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Yeah, I made a mockery of that question in particular because it was way too open. Was it supposed to be irregardless of reality or cap hit? Or was it supposed to be someone within reason (i.e. via trade or FA)?

My guess is that we will see a lot of McDavid's and ROR's in that one.

It is all up to the person filling it out.

It will be interesting to see how many non-centers make the list.

Makar was a guy that I considered, as well.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
McD, Drai, Matthews, Aho, Point, Larkin, Barkov, MacK, Petterson, Scheifele, Crosby are the centers I'd want the most.

I think i'd go for MacK given his insane production per cap hit. But Drai is close behind, and McD is just otherworldly; but is he worth the massive cap premium?

Scheifele should be on more people's radars.

billsandsabres

lurking
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
troy, ny
i took the quiz the other day, it was fun.

i'll throw out another athletic plug. the content is excellent, especially for the bills. tim graham has written some absolute masterpieces. i know a lot of people are philosophically opposed to paying for sports journalism online, but it's been worth every penny for me.

Reactions: Jim Bob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad