Injury Report: Vlasic

bigwillie

Jul 14, 2006
Portland, OR
The most important player on the team (with the exception of maybe Martin Jones, given the way Stalock has been ******** the bed recently).

This ****ing sucks.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Right when Couture is set to come back. Sharks cannot catch a break with injuries to impact players.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
i'd say getting couture back just as this happens is good luck!

I'd hesitate to agree. Couture out, Sharks had a six game road streak. Last time Vlasic was out for a stretch, Sharks lost 4 straight to the Kings... ouch!

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I'd hesitate to agree. Couture out, Sharks had a six game road streak. Last time Vlasic was out for a stretch, Sharks lost 4 straight to the Kings... ouch!

vlasic is a huge loss, no doubt. but there is also no doubt we would be that much worse off without him AND couture.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Vlasic is the most important player on the team, bar none.

Oh, come on.

Vlasic is a top-notch player, but I think he gets overrated because his main deficit isn't measured by something that happens, but something that doesn't happen. How many points has he cost the Sharks with poor offensive-zone decision making? How many times have the Sharks failed to maintain an attack because Vlasic was being too cautious defensively?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad