Player Discussion Vladislav Namestnikov

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
a 50+ like thread on the main board vs one guy getting angry on 3 different occasions because I called his favorite player a bozo
Take a hike

Miller is not my favorite player. It has nothing to do with how much I like Miller. You just sound like you're no older than 7 by not only using that nickname but actually thinking it's clever.

Reactions: NewYorkNick

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
Is he playing well? His production doesn’t seem good but that might be for other reasons.

Last edited:

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Namestnikov is definitely a tier below Miller as a player. However, I think the Rangers knew that when they included him and it was something else about Miller that offset the difference

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Namestnikov is definitely a tier below Miller as a player. However, I think the Rangers knew that when they included him and it was something else about Miller that offset the difference

As a wing - maybe, as a center - nope.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Mmmmmmmm...not really.

They're both on the same tier, but play a bit differently. Names is a much better offensive talent and better cat transitioning the puck into the OZ. Miller is a lot better on the forecheck and being a physical presence to move the puck and retrieving it.

Two different games, really.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

They are most certainly on the same tier.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I think Miller is a better offensive player, pretty unequivocally. Namestnikov plays a better all-around game though. Depends on what you value more.

Reactions: haveandare

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->