Player Discussion: Vladislav Namestnikov

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
He's playing tonight, I think.

He will be sent down though. Just no room for him. Tough break for a kid when you play this well and get stuck in a log jam like he has. Great problem for the team to have though.

ultra63

Feb 27, 2008
I wonder if he will be sent down to the Crunch. He has made that choice difficult

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I wonder if he will be sent down to the Crunch. He has made that choice difficult

I give it less than 5 % chance hes earned his way for now and the coach gm etc.. seem happy with his play etc..

So I dont see it at all but you never know what is going to happen I also expect the injuries of a long season etc.. so dont see anyone but paquette going down but he will be up for most of the games too in the long run imho

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Looks more and more comfortable out there, particularly defensively, he begins to make his presence felt on the ice and as a center that's important. It would be a shame to send him down.

HedsUp77Up

Feb 19, 2013
Just putting it out there that TB has gone 3-5-1 since Vladdy was sent back down to Syracuse.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Two different kind of players. Paquette can be compared more to Morrow/JT Brown than Vladdy. Vladdy has to be compared to TJ/Filp not Paquette.

Never said they were the same kind of player, but having Paquette on the team with his recent play his a step down from having Namestnikov on this team and rolling Brown in Paquette's spot.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Never said they were the same kind of player, but having Paquette on the team with his recent play his a step down from having Namestnikov on this team and rolling Brown in Paquette's spot.

Not really,

That means Filppula-Stamkos-Callahan and Drouin-Namestnikov-Connolly over

Drouin-Stamkos-Callahan/Connolly, and Killorn-Filppula-Callahan/Connolly? no thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad