Confirmed with Link: Vladislav Gavrikov To Sign with CBJ

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Will he a lot right in to our top-6 without even playing a regular season game??

Werenski-Jones
Nuti-Savard
Gavrikov-Kukan

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
So maybe games 5-7 if Tampa pushes the series that far ;)
I'll guess that is dependent on work visa stuff but I wouldn't expect to throw him into a game right now. The D is playing pretty solidly to tart this series. No reason to rock the boat unless he shows he's ready to jump in after a couple of practices.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Not going to lie, another good d man will not hurt us.

But to play his first NHL game in post season against the best team in the league is not easy.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Not going to lie, another good d man will not hurt us.

But to play his first NHL game in post season against the best team in the league is not easy.
playing 10 min on the third pair isn't gonna kill him

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I'll guess that is dependent on work visa stuff but I wouldn't expect to throw him into a game right now. The D is playing pretty solidly to tart this series. No reason to rock the boat unless he shows he's ready to jump in after a couple of practices.
You missed the point of my post.

AndBoomGoesTheCannon

Feb 21, 2019
Cleveland, OH
Bringing in someone new worries me with how much McQuaid struggled when he first arrived picking up the system. Not the time of year to rock the boat. Would like him to prove some amount of chemistry/understanding of the system in practice first.

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
I absolutely play Gavrikov over #14
Kukan's been fine at worst and good at best. He's probably the best skater of the current top 6. I'd keep rolling with him. Harrington's the one who comes out if anyone, but I haven't had too many issues with him of late. If it ain't broke...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad