OT: VL4ever - The Vinny Lecavalier Thread

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
What does he need a job for OK hockey made sure vinik has to pay him for like 10 more years like 2.3 million per year lol

Keep him in the organization if he so pleases. He's a smart guy, was loyal to us till the very end. Some thing you want in the organization in all capacities.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Keep him in the organization if he so pleases. He's a smart guy, was loyal to us till the very end. Some thing you want in the organization in all capacities.

Sure vinny come on back put number 4 in the rafters?retire his number ?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Vinny /facepalm

oRFccYb.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Vinny doesn't necessarily "have to" have his number retired first just because of how St. Louis' tenure ended. You can make one heck of an argument that he did more for us than Vinny did. But either way both men are thus far the only ones who deserve to have their numbers raised to the rafters. If all goes well over the next decade, hopefully Hedman and Stamkos will have a ceremony for themselves too.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
There is no hurry... Alfredsson still hasn't gotten his number retired in Ottawa.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Another 2 goals for Vinny tonight. Nominnated for the Masterton by LA earlier today. It would be awesome if he got it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
There is no hurry... Alfredsson still hasn't gotten his number retired in Ottawa.

Kinda late seeing this. But wow. Seriously? I don't know what the Senators are waiting for. He and Chris Phillips should be the first members to have their numbers raised to the rafters.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
im really sad for vinny myself todd explained he has to retire after this year

hes earned another year 0.5 playoffs and regular season

could be a good third line center for a lot of teams if would take a cheaper deal but guess he burned that bridge to get out of philly not that i blame him lol

also he took argue wise the most important face off of the kings season last night with 20 seconds left in the game

guy still has value

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
im really sad for vinny myself todd explained he has to retire after this year

hes earned another year 0.5 playoffs and regular season

could be a good third line center for a lot of teams if would take a cheaper deal but guess he burned that bridge to get out of philly not that i blame him lol

also he took argue wise the most important face off of the kings season last night with 20 seconds left in the game

guy still has value

All because he signed the long term deal in philly. He wanted out so bad gave up
Making 6 million total in the last two years. Hell is want vinny here taking faceoffs on line 4 right now.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Kings and Sharks are tied going into the 3rd. If Kings lose, that's it for Vinny.

This is probably going to be his last 5 minutes of NHL hockey..

Back in 2001 when I started following hockey, Vinny quickly became my favorite player. This lead me to follow the Lightning for the following 15 years. It was the start of a draining but amazing passion that's allowed me to meet some awesome people and has taken me on a wild visit through North America.

Cheers Vinny

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
****ing Sharks. Was hoping Vinny would play some more games. He looked renewed for the Kings. Hope he comes back to us in some capacity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->