Prospect Info: Vitali Kravtsov: Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
The average hockey fan is misinformed and tends to overreact to everything so yeah, not surprised here

I can't wait for the "We need to stop drafting EU players" takes from all the xenophobes

I'm not xenophobic, but those people have a point. If we stopped drafting European players, we'd never have to listen to mouth breathers bitching about them.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I hope somebody comes in here and declares Kravtsov a bust because of this. It's been a slow work day, and there's only so much I can read about whether Alf should wear 22 or 88.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I’m assuming this is just until nhl season is figured out. They’re starting now. We might not play again for 4 5 months

Exactly. As of right now, they are eyeing December, maybe even January.

So we're talking 4-5 months.

I think people are freaking out because they think this is a repeat of what happened earlier and it's completely different.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Exactly. As of right now, they are eyeing December, maybe even January.

So we're talking 4-5 months.

I think people are freaking out because they think this is a repeat of what happened earlier and it's completely different.

Kravtsov has not played a competitive game since March. I rather not have our top prospect sit out 10 months in between games

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
These same people think it’s better for Kravtsov to sit around for 5 months to wait for training camp. Almost 9 months going back to March actually. How dare he get better! He should be focused on 5 mins a night on the 4th line!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad