Prospect Info: Vitali Kravtsov: Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
The only 2 good things about him playing in Traktor is the familiarity with the org and the fact that since they do suck so bad he’s virtually guaranteed a top 6 spot as a 20 year old.

if he was at SKA for example he might not get the mins

Since KHL implemented hard cap this season I think even on SKA Kravtsov would've been able to find a top-6 role.

Otherwise, I'd add that another benefit of Traktor is Kravtsov's relationship with his headcoach as well as this coach's commitment to have a defensively responsible system.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Traktor was able to cut the deficit in half going 1:2 down into the 2nd intermission. Kravtsov was just off the ice when the goal was scored.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
can't the Rangers find a way to get Kravtsov on a more skilled team in the KHL, to show he can play with actually talent or maybe they want Kravtsov to be the guy with pressure because maybe they want this so when Kravtsov comes to play for NYR to be the guy????

No, because Traktor owns his KHL rights. They can't loan him to a different team

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
damn ... the entire right side of the net was open, he shot it into the goalie on the left side of the net.

*checks lists of NYR players* huh ... must have gotten the Rangeritis on a plane or sum.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
Even Orts buries that.

This is straight up Tanner Glass level shit.

WTF are you talking about?!?! Tanner could finish!
be3a811493e59977f4e907399194b1ed

Oh wait, real game....
TANNERSWING.gif

yep...got to give it to ya
7Rdy.gif

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I'd give him reps at center.

Hes a big dude. Not thick, but big. His style fits and may end up becoming really good there.

IF it doesn't work, you flip him back.
What they need to do is give him reps at FO's. In fact everyone needs to. Lol. We are pathetically weak at the dot. We fixed the weakness at PP last year, now they need to focus on this. Possession, possession.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010

It’s nice to see an independent confirmation of what those of us who has watched him this season already noted. After all his struggles last season Kravtsov was able to take them as lessons to building himself into a better, smarter and harder working player. The talent was always there.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
That was very fantastic to hear...specifically the dipsy doodle for forecheck comment. That's what was sorely lacking in his game. He was waaaayyyyyt too flashy.

Having flash in your game is great...but if you're trying to pull off dangles every minute you're gonna get torched.

Ask pavel datsyuk. Guy had moves for years but what made him an icon was his ability to steal pucks and make stuff happen with those magical hands

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
It’s nice to see an independent confirmation of what those of us who has watched him this season already noted. After all his struggles last season Kravtsov was able to take them as lessons to building himself into a better, smarter and harder working player. The talent was always there.

this is what nhlers do. Face adversity and battle thru. The euro pro ranks are littered with guys that had monster talent and no will or no spine. Separates the very good from the Very few that reach the Show.

Reactions: egelband

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Man, this Traktor team is absolute garbage. Had multiple 5v3s today, like eight PPs, and they still lost in a shootout where one guy didn't score for them in five tries. That's why I stress to people you have to watch a Kravtsov play because stats alone won't tell the story.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Man, this Traktor team is absolute garbage. Had multiple 5v3s today, like eight PPs, and they still lost in a shootout where one guy didn't score for them in five tries. That's why I stress to people you have to watch a Kravtsov play because stats alone won't tell the story.

He had a quiet game today. Not bad, just quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->