The Rempire State
I’m giving Kravtsov some competition for the Cy Young award this season

tiJpjap.png

Reactions: egelband

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.

He’d be 4th in KHL goals if that wasn’t overturned (he’s 7th without it). While missing 7 of his teams 19 games played so far. Ridiculous numbers

This goal is another purely filthy one. Had to wait until the very last angle to see it, but bar down thru traffic like that? Sweet. Sedlak did the hard work for sure but Kravstsov showing many traits of a good pro goal scorer on this play: hiding in soft areas, finding the puck in Hugh danger areas, nasty accurate shot.

He’s been showing all of these things in Russia for awhile now. Hopefully he’s almost ready to transition these skills to NA.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Hook that shift up to veins.

Real good to see. Those are pro style goals. Playoff style goals. Won the board battle. Used his body to keep the puck from going the other way. Used his teammate. Created some separation to open up some time and space. He didn't just trail the play, he crashed the net. Looking to time the rebound. Snipe. Celly.

Looks like he's starting to put the pieces together. Really good to see. Appreciate the clips all around.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site

That's a special goal. Beats 5 players on that play. Flies past the first layer with a side-step deke, uses his dangles to avoid the poke check, then you have a display of skill, strength and guile on a shot that creates a rebound, keeps his stick free while finding open space around 4 defenders, then taps in a rebound all while attacking the net.

You had some soft defense there, but all in all, Kravstov broke down 3 players while two looked lost. Still beating 5 men on the ice to score a goal.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Real good to see. Those are pro style goals. Playoff style goals. Won the board battle. Used his body to keep the puck from going the other way. Used his teammate. Created some separation to open up some time and space. He didn't just trail the play, he crashed the net. Looking to time the rebound. Snipe. Celly.

Looks like he's starting to put the pieces together. Really good to see. Appreciate the clips all around.

Also, after the board battle broke Kravtsov first went to cover for LD breaking forward on the play. Hartford staff should be proud!

Last edited:

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Also, after the board battle broke went to cover for LD who went forward on the play. Hartford staff should be proud!

Yeah you see the things he learned from grinding out here. It's also good that he's playing with guys that crash or funnel the net. That's what gets him those chances. I can see Hoffman style production in the NHL if he's a wing, but with a more robust game than just a guy who snipes one timers. I've always felt like he's more of Jonathan Huberdeau than than Hoffman.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Wow, my short message really got the discussion going. When I wrote that message I didn't see that he got the rebound and thought his shot hit his shoulder popped up in the air and fell into the net. I didn't see that he got his own rebound.
I’ve certainly written many Posts which I had to take back later when info was clarified. It doesn’t feel good
37F10D5E-3CE2-42ED-932C-9AD3F98625B9.gif

I respect Members like you who can acknowledge it and admit being incorrect rather than continue to argue.

Like the old saying, “A person who can admit they’re all wrong when they’re all wrong...is alright.”
30F06461-ED91-4BC2-AAB5-1CC2CE267474.gif

"You never score that way in the NHL" :sarcasm:
D653FDFB-17C9-4678-81B1-041275C16190.gif

I appreciate your approach to use humour, I’ve found you to be a fair but passionate HF Rangers Member. Your way of expressing disagreement is much better than what I’ve found by some on the Main Board.
B02BAC18-9749-4434-B2CA-4F93F30A9497.gif

Thank you for the clip. Great to see Vitaly using his size and strength.
370B1EE5-DBA6-4333-AD41-C95ABCA63567.gif

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Traktor is back home after a 3-game road trip against Pacific coast opponents. Kravtsov will play his now regular LW spot next to Sedlak and Hyka.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hasn't got in on any of the three goals so far but it is good to see Traktor playing well. This year (except for the injury) has been a great developmental year so far with Kravtsov and his team playing well.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
PP time for Traktor. Kravtsov on the right wall. Did well coming back to Traktor’s own net to prevent a SH shot against after Torpedo intercepted a pass to take a puck all the way.

Last edited:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Saw a highlight ripped one off the bar on the pp then set up his teammate far side for what should have been a lay up (obviously didn’t score)
Again, appreciate those who provide the updates.

Also, thank you @Kovalev27 for the above comment, “Ripped one”

This provides me with the opportunity to Post one of my favourite GIF’s
9A31B87C-8321-4A75-8188-750C0344B228.gif

I know, I’m immature. As my Wife has been known to say, “It’s a condition not likely to improve.”

Reactions: bl02 and Cag29

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad