Vitali Anikeeno

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
I wanna know about this kid.

What nationality? Height? Weight? Stats? Upside? potential draft position?? Club team?

I know alot about the CAN/US player eligible for the 05' draft but not about this kid.

Thanks alot in advance

X-SHARKIE

Here are the basics.

Vitaly is from Russia, he played for Yaroslav, He's a defensman who IMO is likely the 3rd overall pick in the 2005 draft, should be a lock for a top 10 spot next years draft. Since it's a great looking draft it's hard to say top 3....just saying he's in that class.

He is 6-3 198.

He is a very physical defensman who has alot of jam....very very physical, He is also very skilled, he has excelent puck poise, good hands, and has a hell of a shot. He is a solid skater, really just needs to work on some positioning and overall awareness and devolope into his body, two things that well come with age and devolopment. Excelent prospect.

So far he seems to be the Russian Rob Blake IMO.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
thanks

Thanks alot for your help...

yeah I ve heard a few people talk about him going third but I don't know if he can crack Crosby, Brule and Latendresse... guess we'll have to wait to see ho wthey perform next year :)

thanks again

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
X-SHARKIE said:
Here are the basics.

Vitaly is from Russia, he played for Yaroslav, He's a defensman who IMO is likely the 3rd overall pick in the 2005 draft, should be a lock for a top 10 spot next years draft. Since it's a great looking draft it's hard to say top 3....just saying he's in that class.

He is 6-3 198.

He is a very physical defensman who has alot of jam....very very physical, He is also very skilled, he has excelent puck poise, good hands, and has a hell of a shot. He is a solid skater, really just needs to work on some positioning and overall awareness and devolope into his body, two things that well come with age and devolopment. Excelent prospect.

So far he seems to be the Russian Rob Blake IMO.

Could you do me the profiles of the Top 10, my good friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->