Injury Report: Visnovsky

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
would have liked to see czurczman or mayfield in there, but if it's a short term thing then...okay.

any news on wtf is wrong with boychuk?

isles31

Poster Excellont
Feb 19, 2007
LI
Yeah, and in 3 games Pulock went from +5 to +0, he would probably be a defensive liability at this point, though honestly, can he be any worse than Donovan ?

In the one game he played this season, Donovan looked better than strait has in all the games he's played. He is horrible and is always dangerously close to taking the same gd interference penalty when the puck goes past him. Actually, I'll guarantee he takes one tonight. Brian strait is a liability on the ice then basically gives up a goal when he takes penalties bc the PK is still horrible.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Why I Am Thankful

I am thankful this Thanksgiving that Donovan and Strait are injury replacements on the 4th pair (lol). Why? Because that means they aren't the regulars. Imagine if it was just like last year, when sometimes the others would get injured and we'd have to promote someone on their level to the second pair, and bring in players who are even greener/worse.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
In the one game he played this season, Donovan looked better than strait has in all the games he's played. He is horrible and is always dangerously close to taking the same gd interference penalty when the puck goes past him. Actually, I'll guarantee he takes one tonight. Brian strait is a liability on the ice then basically gives up a goal when he takes penalties bc the PK is still horrible.
Ya, the one goal that he was on for was the reason they lost last night. Not the other 3 that Hamonic and DeHaan were on the ice for. LOL! Do you people even watch the game? Dehaan had a rough game not to mention the fact that Johnson couldn't stop a beach ball to his blocker side.

Last edited:

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
If anyone can show the Isles' record with Lubo in the lineup since his first game here and without - I bet we would see an impressive difference. His absence can be handled better now, but it shows how valuable he has been.

Wish we had him 5-6 years ago, to be a part of what's happening now for a good chunk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad