Visiting Vegas (arena questions)

Nashvols

Jun 8, 2011
Nashville
My girlfriend and I are planning to attend the VGK vs. CBJ game on Feb 9, 2019. We're making travel arrangements and she was trying to figure out the arena seating. We found that Sec. 205 and 223 (both center ice, but opposite sides) were labeled as "upper VIP" but the tickets were a little different in price (223 was marginally more expensive). Just wondering if there is any real difference in the seating (other than I prefer this side or that side of the arena). Any information will be helpful!

Full disclosure: I'm a Preds fan, she's a Ducks fan...but we're planning an arena tour vs. neutral teams where we will buy the home team's shirts and/or hats and enjoy the atmosphere with the home crowd.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
My girlfriend and I are planning to attend the VGK vs. CBJ game on Feb 9, 2019. We're making travel arrangements and she was trying to figure out the arena seating. We found that Sec. 205 and 223 (both center ice, but opposite sides) were labeled as "upper VIP" but the tickets were a little different in price (223 was marginally more expensive). Just wondering if there is any real difference in the seating (other than I prefer this side or that side of the arena). Any information will be helpful!

Full disclosure: I'm a Preds fan, she's a Ducks fan...but we're planning an arena tour vs. neutral teams where we will buy the home team's shirts and/or hats and enjoy the atmosphere with the home crowd.
Upper VIP should be the "glass seats" for lack of a better term, of the upper level. First two or three rows. I think you get lounge access for the fancy food and shorter lines on the suite level. Don't quote me though.

Reactions: Nashvols

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Upper VIP should be the "glass seats" for lack of a better term, of the upper level. First two or three rows. I think you get lounge access for the fancy food and shorter lines on the suite level. Don't quote me though.

Upper VIP seats are in row's A & B.

A friend I work with has 4 in Section 222 Row A. No perks at all. Just really good seats.

Reactions: Nashvols

Nashvols

Jun 8, 2011
Nashville
Ok...that makes sense. Primo seats of the upper deck. Also, I rather like the front seats, because I'm big (6'6") and need a little leg room.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I have 5th row of a section close to one of those. There is no difference or perks different for those first two rows other than being a little closer than mine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->