OT: Visiting Teams and where you can see them

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a place where you can go after the game to greet the visiting team when they are getting on the bus after the game. Has anyone done it before? I am a Stars fan and thought it be pretty cool to meet a few players after the game if it's possible. And when do the pre-game skate start?

Also, what bus on baseline takes you to the Canadian Tire Center? I already took a bus from baseline to Canadian Tire Center during one of the pre-season games, but I forgot which bus it was. It was a night game so maybe things are different during a day game.

Would appreciate some help, thanks guys! And good luck tomorrow :yo:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I wish i could help you, but i haven't been the the ctc in years being that i don't live in ottawa anymore. :cry:

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Teams stay in a hotel near the CTC.

They used to stay at Westin in the Rideau Centre, but that was a long time ago. They will probably leave Monday morning and head to Boston.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a place where you can go after the game to greet the visiting team when they are getting on the bus after the game. Has anyone done it before? I am a Stars fan and thought it be pretty cool to meet a few players after the game if it's possible. And when do the pre-game skate start?

Also, what bus on baseline takes you to the Canadian Tire Center? I already took a bus from baseline to Canadian Tire Center during one of the pre-season games, but I forgot which bus it was. It was a night game so maybe things are different during a day game.

Would appreciate some help, thanks guys! And good luck tomorrow :yo:

theres a hotel call the brooklyn go their, I tried to meet silfverberg after the game with anaheim and the staff at scotiabank place was insanely rude they didnt even let me wait outside for the bus, it was a very depressing night.

John Holmes*

There was the downstairs area by gate 2 but it's for friends & family.

If you have some special request, the team may help you out. If you're just a fan looking to dork it up and get autographs, you're probably SOL.

John Holmes*

I'd email the Stars. You never know they might set something up for you.

I'm sure Seguin will be wherever 18 year old French girls hang out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad