Czech Republic: Visiting Prague for games, help with tickets

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
I'll be in Prague Feb. 27 through March 3rd next year. I'm trying to buy tickets for games for Lev Praha vs. Dinamo Msk Feb. 28 and Slavia Praha vs. Sparta Praha on March 2nd. For the Lev games it seems they don't sell tickets more than a few weeks in advance. Is that the case? For the Slavia/Sparta game it does seem to sell tickets, but Google translate is no use on the site. I tried to purchase the tickets, and it seemed to be working, even let me choose my seat and gave me what looked like a ticket with bar code, but never allowed me to enter payment information. I'm not sure if I was given a voucher type ticket or not. Anyone have any experience with this that can help out a hopeless English-only speaker?

swosh

Im pink hair niггa
Jul 3, 2013
Prague
I'll be in Prague Feb. 27 through March 3rd next year. I'm trying to buy tickets for games for Lev Praha vs. Dinamo Msk Feb. 28 and Slavia Praha vs. Sparta Praha on March 2nd. For the Lev games it seems they don't sell tickets more than a few weeks in advance. Is that the case? For the Slavia/Sparta game it does seem to sell tickets, but Google translate is no use on the site. I tried to purchase the tickets, and it seemed to be working, even let me choose my seat and gave me what looked like a ticket with bar code, but never allowed me to enter payment information. I'm not sure if I was given a voucher type ticket or not. Anyone have any experience with this that can help out a hopeless English-only speaker?

These clubs sell tickets at first one month before match

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Thanks. I actually was able to already purchase a ticket to the Slavia/Sparta game (second row, first row was already sold out). But it does appear that Lev doesn't sell their tickets very far in advance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad