Proposal: Virtanen for Jost

Mackinn on your girl

Jan 10, 2020
I think that Compher for Virtanen would be interesting to the Avs. The Canucks would get more potential offensively with this trade. Not sure if the cap works though

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
I think that Compher for Virtanen would be interesting to the Avs. The Canucks would get more potential offensively with this trade. Not sure if the cap works though
That would be the trade that would interest Colorado. They could try Virtanen at 3LW and get $950k to put towards a 3C.

Failing that Avs would be better off just waiting for Virtanen to become available as a cheap reclamation project once Vancouver let him go, as @Patagonia suggested. That way they could simply waive him/send him down to the minors with no cap impact if he doesn't work out.

Reactions: Patagonia

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
unlike other Avs fans, I dont think this is a bad offer, quite the opposite actually. but Im not sure Id pull the trigger. not now. maybe if someone in our offense goes down on a bad injury or something, but now I dont think theres much incentive. Virtanen would likely be playing in a spot where he would have the same or even less chances to succeed than now in Vancouver.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Jost is very valuable in his role in Colorado. Virtanen can’t play that role and isn’t good enough to play a top 6 role on their roster.

Plus for some reason Virtanen makes triple what Jost makes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->