Vindicated!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I seem to remember somebody here (ME!) said that Bruins defenseman Mark Stuart would be a top 12 choice if the 2003 NHL draft were reheld.....Well, the Hockey News seems to agree, ranking Stuart #21 overall and #11 overall from this past draft class....Thank You....

Flames Draft Watcher

Feb 27, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
WhamBamCam8 said:
I seem to remember somebody here (ME!) said that Bruins defenseman Mark Stuart would be a top 12 choice if the 2003 NHL draft were reheld.....Well, the Hockey News seems to agree, ranking Stuart #21 overall and #11 overall from this past draft class....Thank You....

Unfortunately for you, several players are not in the rankings because they are in the NHL. Therefore you cannot draw the conclusion exactly as you have it. Or are you saying he should have gone ahead of Fleury, Horton and Zherdev as well?

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Flames Draft Watcher said:
Unfortunately for you, several players are not in the rankings because they are in the NHL. Therefore you cannot draw the conclusion exactly as you have it. Or are you saying he should have gone ahead of Fleury, Horton and Zherdev as well?

They don't count! :joker: Kidding aside, I had him ranked at #12 when you guys here did your reshuffle......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad