Vincent Lecavalier to have his Jersey No. 4 retired on Feb. 10, 2018

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
I can't wait, going to this game. He deserves this. Was a hell of a player and Bled Lightning colors until the end. Was amazing seeing him come together from the time he was drafted until the Very end. Was a fantastic career. I'll always remember his dive head first beating the goalie to the puck, hitting the puck over the goalies head and into the net. Was a legit "Holy shit!" Moment. Was a fun a player to watch, and during his prime was a legit franchise player.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Vinny is one of the classiest guys I've ever met. If you get to go to the game tomorrow, watch him choke up as the fans scream and applaud for him. I wish I could go tomorrow night!

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Congratulations on a great career for Vinny his number deserved to be retired here Marty and Vinny together again in the rafters

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Vinnys speech was great. “There’s no better place to win than Tampa.” Also loved how he tried to pump up the guys. He wants it as much as they do lol.

More 2004

Stamkos Apologist
May 3, 2004
Tampa
I love the current team but no one will ever top Vinny to me.. class on and off the ice. He was here for our worst times, and our best times. VL4ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad