Vince Mercogliano of USA Today coming on our podcast to talk Rangers!

TheMorningSkate

Jul 3, 2017
Hey guys! I run a podcast called The Morning Skate-- we normally do NHL news and beer league stuff weekly. I'm a huge Rangers fan so I talk a lot about the Rangers on them and this week we're going to have a Rangers podcast midweek with Vince to talk all things Rangers. Was wondering if you guys had any questions about the team, players, etc. that you'd want me to ask him. If you do, just comment here and I'll be sure to ask them.

Also, HUGE game last night. Zibanejad is an absolute force, the boys look electric and I can't wait to watch more Blueshirt hockey this year.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
What happened to the rule of not advertising Podcasts ? or is that just a selective thing ?
Yeah, only good podcasts can advertise.
tenor.gif

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
What happened to the rule of not advertising Podcasts ? or is that just a selective thing ?
While we don't have a hard and fast rule anymore now that the partnership program is defunct, it is really at the discretion of the Moderator team.

If you have specific questions about why content may have been deleted, please reach out to us directly.

Thanks.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->