Vince McMahon sexual assault lawsuit - John Laurinaitis and WWE named as defendants

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
My ‘Vince McMahon is not going to start a rival wrestling promotion’ shirt has people asking me questions already answered by my shirt. I’m just glad we’re getting answers to questions no one was asking.

Vince’s non-compete runs out in January.

Vince spent the better part of 45 years trying his best to not run a pro wrestling promotion the last thing he's about to do now is start a pro wrestling promotion.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I wonder if Grant's attorney is Don Callis's twin sister, nobody would see that coming

2022.02.09-12.42-kayfabenews-62030dfef3649.jpg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Thurston doesn't believe there is much to read into with Khan selling his stocks and they had been listed for sale since September.

Again seems like a just wait and see type of situation.

Seems he might just be cashing out because his employment contract will gift him with more shares next year.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
I read that Nick Khan has filed to sell all his stock too? Anyone else see this?
Khan has stock options written into his contract. The ones listed are from before the TKO purchase of WWE.

So he is selling stock that doesn't provide dividends and won't appreciate in value.

Plus people that get stock options in their contracts usually sell stocks regularly because they know there are more coming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad