Value of: Vince Dunn

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
He is at least better than Kuokkanen who people have discussed here. You could do much worse if you cant re-sign Dunn
We are not going to have an issue. That passed when petro didn't sign. Onto of that tarasenko 7.5 and Steen 5.75 are going to be on ltir for most the season thats 13 mil of space dunn will get 3. The. Bozak and Steen come off tha books about 11 mil there is no desperation. We need 1 first and kukk. We could throw a 3rd your way to even it out. You will not find a better top 4 lhd offensive dman with grit that is rfa

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
We are not going to have an issue. That passed when petro didn't sign. Onto of that tarasenko 7.5 and Steen 5.75 are going to be on ltir for most the season thats 13 mil of space dunn will get 3. The. Bozak and Steen come off tha books about 11 mil there is no desperation. We need 1 first and kukk. We could throw a 3rd your way to even it out. You will not find a better top 4 lhd offensive dman with grit that is rfa

Would you entertain a deal that sends Shakir Mukhamadullin to the Blues?

To NJ:
Vince Dunn
STL 2021 3rd round pick

To STL:
Shakir Mukhamadullin
Janne Kuokkanen

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Rangers would be interested I would definitely think

Could see something like young roster player + good prospect

Julien Gauthier + Zac Jones

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
For a little while I thought a armia-Dunn deal would have been fair but watching Dunn in the playoffs I thought he was brutal . Armia meanwhile continues to improve all the time .

the scouting reports on Dunn in no way matched what he showed in the playoffs

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
For a little while I thought a armia-Dunn deal would have been fair but watching Dunn in the playoffs I thought he was brutal . Armia meanwhile continues to improve all the time .

Wasn’t he recovering from Covid during the playoffs??

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Wow those are really bad. Bozak and Steen only have 1 year left. We are at the cap and Steen- tarasenko are on ltir. Totally bogus for blues
Did you miss Connor Carrick’s name? The Blues have a chance to pay him 1.5m to be not good, I’m not sure how you scoff at that sort of opportunity.

Reactions: TK 421

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis

Lol 1 series that he was recovering from covid.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Dunn for Weegar seems like a fair trade.
I thought so until we look at time on ice: Dunn has been pretty sheltered. Maybe if Weegar is moved?

The most Panthers could offer would be something like Vatrano or Connolly +picks which wouldn’t be enough

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
"No" is an answer too, so that's fine.

My thoughtprocess: before the draft multiple Devil fans were fine with trading pick nr 18 for Dunn and a capdump (Steen/Bozak/Allen) while they knew a player of his capacity could be available at that pick.
Sorry, I was rude.

I undestand your thoughtprocess. However, I think Mercer is a better prospect than pick nr 18 suggests. There were many draft lists where he was put between 12-15. And I really like what I have seen from him.

I could have consider to trade the 20th pick for Dunn, but most likely I didn't do that trade either. I think the Devils need a defensive-minded defenseman, who has some size. That's why I'm not so enthusiastic about Dunn. But that's only my opinion.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Whatever he was recovering from it sure didn’t help his value
Says you. You seem to be all alone in devaluing dunn, whom the year prior was very instrumental in winning a cup. So thanks for your low opinion that most disagree with.

Lupuls Grit

Oct 12, 2018
Orillia
Says you. You seem to be all alone in devaluing dunn, whom the year prior was very instrumental in winning a cup. So thanks for your low opinion that most disagree with.
Dunn really was terrible in the playoffs. Call it Covid, call it rust, call it a short sample size, whatever you call it, Dunn's value has surely taken at least a small hit as a result of that poor performance. And if you don't think it was a poor performance, you weren't paying attention.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
I thought so until we look at time on ice: Dunn has been pretty sheltered. Maybe if Weegar is moved?

The most Panthers could offer would be something like Vatrano or Connolly +picks which wouldn’t be enough
Connolly would be a fit with the Blues. What picks would be involved and/or would the Panthers retain on Connolly?

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
The Blues really were terrible in the playoffs. Call it Covid, call it rust, call it a short sample size, whatever you call it, their value has surely taken at least a small hit as a result of that poor performance. And if you don't think it was a poor performance, you weren't paying attention.
FIFY

Reactions: rumrokh

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Connolly would be a fit with the Blues. What picks would be involved and/or would the Panthers retain on Connolly?
What would it take in picks? I’d go up to a 2nd or 3rs depending on Dunn’s contract demands? Retention is tough in this environment until I have a sense of what Dunn earns over the next three years

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
No interest in Dunn for NJ. I would rather spend the asset on a defensive minded defenseman.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Roslovic for Dunn would be lovely for Jets. This off-seasons market is so crazy that can't tell if it's enough tho
Seems to me the Jets would need to add. I don't see trading a 30P/82 defenseman for a 30.5P/82 forward as really being a 1-for-1. Maybe swap Jets' 2021 2nd for Blues' 2021 3rd as well?

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Dunn really was terrible in the playoffs. Call it Covid, call it rust, call it a short sample size, whatever you call it, Dunn's value has surely taken at least a small hit as a result of that poor performance. And if you don't think it was a poor performance, you weren't paying attention.
Can you name any blues who wasn't terrible. Petro looked awefull too. Guess thats why he only got 8.8 guess he is bad too. Lol

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Seems to me the Jets would need to add. I don't see trading a 30P/82 defenseman for a 30.5P/82 forward as really being a 1-for-1. Maybe swap Jets' 2021 2nd for Blues' 2021 3rd as well?
We don't need roslovic imo. We have kostin kyrou coming up. We need more skilled talent. We need to resign achwartz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad