Value of: Vince Dunn

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
Really, I have read your comments else where you think Edmondson is good lol. Nuff said

No you have read me say that I would prefer Edmundon (a name you should be able to spell) along with many others such as Borowiecki, over Montour. That has to do with how bad and one-dimensional Montour is. But honesty has never been your strong suit. Stalking, however, is.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
No you have read me say that I would prefer Edmundon (a name you should be able to spell) along with many others such as Borowiecki, over Montour. That has to do with how bad and one-dimensional Montour is. But honesty has never been your strong suit. Stalking, however, is.

Trollin down the river today aren't we. Lol, I think its time you just stop. You made your opinion, (however warped it may be), known. Everyone disagrees with you so it appears you are wrong. So at this point you are just reaching for attention. One would think you would have something better to do then seek attention or an argument on an online hockey site. Lol

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
Trollin down the river today aren't we. Lol, I think its time you just stop. You made your opinion, (however warped it may be), known. Everyone disagrees with you so it appears you are wrong. So at this point you are just reaching for attention. One would think you would have something better to do then seek attention or an argument on an online hockey site. Lol

Getting tired of lying and stalking all day I see.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
19vcz0.jpg

Best I can do is Vancouver’s 1st rounder

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Getting tired of lying and stalking all day I see.
I'm sorry what lies. As for the stalking, you seem to be the one who is trolling me on this post about a blues player and value. You made a completely off-based assessment and didn't offer any thing but your bhurt opinion. I sorry that amrstrong basically bent your gm over and stole orielly, whom lead the blues to a stanley cup. I know its been a decade since your team has even sniffed the playoffs. But some day if you just believe maybe you will get there. Things like this happen, not to good teams with good management. Its really unhealthy to hold a grudge this long. You need to just let go.

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
I'm sorry what lies. As for the stalking, you seem to be the one who is trolling me on this post about a blues player and value. You made a completely off-based assessment and didn't offer any thing but your bhurt opinion. I sorry that amrstrong basically bent your gm over and stole orielly, whom lead the blues to a stanley cup. I know its been a decade since your team has even sniffed the playoffs. But some day if you just believe maybe you will get there. Things like this happen, not to good teams with good management. Its really unhealthy to hold a grudge this long. You need to just let go.

You started a thread about the value of Dunn and gave a completely ridiculous starting position. I said that it was ridiculous. You have a little tantrum and stalked me around different boards. You have further decided that this is some kind of conspiracy about me holding a grudge against the Blues, even though every other position I have ever given about the Blues has been positive - but they have also reality based - not completely delusional like you view about Dunn. Doesn't matter what you believe in your little fantasy world - no GM is going to give a first, let alone a first+ for a soon to be 24-year-old year old who was the third most sheltered D in the NHL last year.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Well he didn’t look awesome against Van either.
As stated previously he was recovering from covid. I u derstand thats subjective. But I implore you to look at his yearly performance as whole and his stanley cup run last year.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
As stated previously he was recovering from covid. I u derstand thats subjective. But I implore you to look at his yearly performance as whole and his stanley cup run last year.
I love Dunn every time I’ve seen him play with exception to this post season. I was more commenting to the poster that said his play-in wasn’t good, but his first 3-4 games against Van weren’t works of art either

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I love Dunn every time I’ve seen him play with exception to this post season. I was more commenting to the poster that said his play-in wasn’t good, but his first 3-4 games against Van weren’t works of art either
Ok gotcha.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
So you admit you don't know what you are talking about. Thanks for confirmation.

Pretty much, lol. "Listen, I watched 2-3 games of him already going in thinking he sucked due to reasons, and because of who he was out there against and not based on his play, I could confirm that he was in fact terrible. And also that I know far, far more than the people, who watch him countless more times, could ever understand about his play. I could write a book on those 2-3 games."

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Pretty much, lol. "Listen, I watched 2-3 games of him already going in thinking he sucked due to reasons, and because of who he was out there against and not based on his play, I could confirm that he was in fact terrible. And also that I know far, far more than the people, who watch him countless more times, could ever understand about his play. I could write a book on those 2-3 games."
Boom summed it up lol

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo

I didn't say that I only watched him play 2 - 3 times. I have watched him specifically where I was only watching him for 3 games. I have watched him plenty of other times. Like while watching the Blues on their cup run when he was pretty much unnoticeable, because that is the thing about just watching games - it is pretty much completely useless for evaluating individual players - and that would be the case for every game you have watched him. But I understand that you don't have a clue what actually watching players means instead of just watching a hockey game. That is why teams send scouts to games to watch players play, and watch the game tapes of players they are interested in. They would have already watched many games with the player in question playing, but it is useless.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
I didn't say that I only watched him play 2 - 3 times. I have watched him specifically where I was only watching him for 3 games. I have watched him plenty of other times. Like while watching the Blues on their cup run when he was pretty much unnoticeable, because that is the thing about just watching games - it is pretty much completely useless for evaluating individual players - and that would be the case for every game you have watched him. But I understand that you don't have a clue what actually watching players means instead of just watching a hockey game. That is why teams send scouts to games to watch players play, and watch the game tapes of players they are interested in. They would have already watched many games with the player in question playing, but it is useless.

Funny, because Dunn was by a pretty good margin our 4th best defenseman in those playoffs, and most of our fans had a lot of positive things to say about him. And a lot of fans would tell you that Edmundson was our 7th best D in those same playoffs. But for some reason you came away with a wildly different viewpoint than everyone else, which usually means you're right and everyone else is delusional. Kinda like here where most people think Dunn will fetch a first and you think he's trash. Or that watching games actually allows you to see who is playing well. But watching games is way overrated, conveniently. Wonder what else you're a contrarian on. Everyone else thinks driving on the right side of the road is where it's at, but you think driving on the left is quite underrated.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Funny, because Dunn was by a pretty good margin our 4th best defenseman in those playoffs, and most of our fans had a lot of positive things to say about him. And a lot of fans would tell you that Edmundson was our 7th best D in those same playoffs. But for some reason you came away with a wildly different viewpoint than everyone else, which usually means you're right and everyone else is delusional. Kinda like here where most people think Dunn will fetch a first and you think he's trash. Or that watching games actually allows you to see who is playing well. But watching games is way overrated, conveniently. Wonder what else you're a contrarian on. Everyone else thinks driving on the right side of the road is where it's at, but you think driving on the left is quite underrated.

There is no point in talking to trollie trollerton any more. He is the only person who feels the way he does. He isnt using stats or advanced stats. He is using his personal eye test and seems to be the only one with this skewed opinion on dunn. He realizes nobody agrees with him and still continues to force feed his opinion. Nothing more than a troll

Reactions: sfvega

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
Funny, because Dunn was by a pretty good margin our 4th best defenseman in those playoffs, and most of our fans had a lot of positive things to say about him.

Oh gee!! A fanbase was impressed by their young D who was somehow even more astronomically sheltered than usual in those playoffs. Wow. If only I believed every fanbase who dramatically overvalues their astronomically sheltered young D. If the coaches felt the same way the fans do maybe they would have sent him out for some DZ starts. Maybe they would have played him up the lineup. Now of course they did sometimes like in game 6 of the finals when he and Pietro were lit up 3 times in 6 shifts over 12 minutes. Or like why after his supposedly amazballs playoffs in 2019 the coaching staff of the Blues had so little trust in him that he was the third most sheltered full-time D-man in his third full season and they brought in Scandella at the trade deadline to take away minutes from him.

Maybe the people you should be mad are the Blues coaching staff because they don't see things like you do at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->