Friedman: Vince Dunn available, Blues looking for a first round pick

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
First off Sanford gets autocorrected on my phone and who the hell cares if a guy gets a name spelt wrong. The fact that you care is really silly. Last time I am going to comment on that. As for sanford and Dunn for harju and cm. Thats just bad value. You could trade Dunn + small add alone for harju and a 2nd.

We do not need cm he may have been drafted high but he just hasn't shown much at all. Not enough to get rid of a top6 and top 4 players who are currently producing for the blues. We need to load up on 1st and early seconds to relish the cupboard not take chances.

If you want harju I agree he wouldn't be a bad third pairing guy. Just zero need for casey

alwaysBlue

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone watch Buffalo enough or have a good gauge on their value of him? Would BUF be willing to part with Jokiharju for Dunn?

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I’m not using spelling as a way to win an argument. I’m just saying it’s frustrating seeing someone who roots for the same team misspell the names of the players because it’s a bad look.

My original thought was Dunn for Jokiharju+draft pick, but I realized the waivers issue when looking at the roster, and so CM was a throw in to this deal tbh along with Sanford.

I’m not as much of a Sanford fan as you are(I think he coasts his points off of ROR/DP57), and I’d rather have a change of scenery guy with top 10 pick potential instead in our system, instead of losing a player for nothing on waivers as Kyrou and Mikkola are the only guys who could get sent “down”.

Also our RHD are extremely weak after Parayko/Faulk. I don’t trust Bortuzzo on higher than the third pair, and I would trust Joker there if one of them got hurt.

I thought about it and came up with a compromise. Posted on main boards.

Reactions: CaliforniaBlues310

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
When you bring up spelling its usually cause you don't have much to go on. I am pretty sure when vladi comes back Sandford will still keep his spot.
Schwartz schenn kyrou are on fire.
Sanford orielly perron always play well together
Hoffman Thomas tarasenko seems like the third line
Bozak barbashev blais Clifford sundquist.

I'm not sure why you think Sanford loses his spot over bozak. Like I said cm and harju are just not worth Dunn and Sanford.

Would you like me to fix my grammar next
dump sanford while you can.. worst case of 'numbers' validation ever. guy's a passenger.

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
Would like to see a deal around Dunn and Virtanen. Not sure yet if it’s a fit but both guys need a fresh start badly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad