bebl

Jul 5, 2008
Finland
Husso with HIFK (FEL)
17 games
10 wins
SV% 92,34
GAA 1,94

He is not gonna get passed second year in a row. 2-4 rounder IMO.

HansSachsFan

Aug 17, 2012
Prague
I was a little surprised that no one took him at least in the 7th round last year.
His value skyrocketed this year, It'll be interesting to see where he goes in the draft this year..

Tormentor

Dec 27, 2007
Too Far
I was a little surprised that no one took him at least in the 7th round last year.
His value skyrocketed this year, It'll be interesting to see where he goes in the draft this year..

HIFK's goalie coach Jan Lundell seems to be pretty good at his job. First he helped Joni Ortio to get his career back on track and now he had a huge impact on Husso's game and physique. Interesting to see what he can do with Kevin Lankinen during the next year or so.

Not sure if you've seen Kaapo Kähkönen or whether you can share your opinion with us, but I'd like to ask you which one would you draft first, Husso or Kähkönen?

HansSachsFan

Aug 17, 2012
Prague
Don't think too highly of me :). I've seen Husso only in a couple of games (last year at Hlinka and this year at WJHC), but I definitely saw promise there. I'm guessing there are some concerns about his commitment and lackluster international play. Still I think it would have been worth the risk in later rounds. No idea where he might go this year, but I'm guessing 4+.
I saw Lankinen in a warm-up and liked him quite a bit (only a warm-up though) and have heard good things about him.
Haven't seen Kahkonen at all, so I can't really comment.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad