Vilardi vs Veleno vs Steel

Rank These Young Centers

• Total voters

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Vilardi is a weird one to rank. With his injury risk I might take the other 2 over him. Him being healthy hes obviously got more talent but Steel and Veleno are in that next tier of prospects without the significant injury risks

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Perhaps you have your own specific reasons for choosing these guys, but I'd like to point out that the Red Wings have a young center playing in the AHL that was drafted within 2 spots of Vilardi that is perhaps worth comparing him to

(just trying to spread awareness that Michael Rasmussen does in fact, exist)

Reactions: Eegs

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Perhaps you have your own specific reasons for choosing these guys, but I'd like to point out that the Red Wings have a young center playing in the AHL that was drafted within 2 spots of Vilardi that is perhaps worth comparing him to

(just trying to spread awareness that Michael Rasmussen does in fact, exist)
Rasmussen is someone I am aware of :)

These 3 players are guys I have interest in for one reason or another, and I currently value them all really close. Figured i'd bring it to the forum to help me decide who was the consensus #1 among them. So far the results are very inconclusive, but I should have expected that with team bias and the fact they are all likely closely ranked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad