Viktor's 2019 Mock Draft (February)

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Here's the link for the full list -> IMTHELIST <-

A couple of new faces raising up in my list. Guys like P. Krebs, P. Tomasino (Tomasino is also becoming one of my new favorite prospects to watch), and guys like T. Harley and M. Robertson have moved up a bit significantly. I still don't have a goaltender going in my 1st Round yet, just due to the fact I'm not big on taking goaltenders in the 1st Round, I mean some NHL.com dude has Spencer Knight going to Florida with a Top 10 Pick. Also, bit of a mini rant, with that NHL mock draft, the three different people who made their lists had Nashville taking a defense-man??? WHY???

1. (OTT) COL- Jack Hughes C/LW
2. LAK- Kappo Kakko RW
3. CHI- Bowen Byram LD
4. DET- Dylan Cozens C/RW
5. NJD- Vasili Podkolzin RW
6. PHI- Kirby Dach C
7. EDM- Trevor Zegras C/LW
8. NYR- Alex Turcotte C
9. FLA- Viktor Soderstrom RD
10. ANA- Peyton Krebs C/LW

Eastern Shores

Jun 20, 2018
If it can down to Pelletier or Lavoie as BPA I think Habs would likely go with Lavoie then again LHD Bjorfot would still be there too, even though he is having an off year, the potential to fill a void may be too great to pass up.

Reactions: Vachon23

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Feb 18, 2017
If it can down to Pelletier or Lavoie as BPA I think Habs would likely go with Lavoie then again LHD Bjorfot would still be there too, even though he is having an off year, the potential to fill a void may be too great to pass up.
It was a 50/50 split for me, but I ended up going with Pelletier, his puck skills are very good and he looks like he may end up being a very good Top 6 forward. Lavoie is another good option as well, it’s a tough draft to rank, lots of good talent in the 1st Round.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Here's the link for the full list -> IMTHELIST <-

A couple of new faces raising up in my list. Guys like P. Krebs, P. Tomasino (Tomasino is also becoming one of my new favorite prospects to watch), and guys like T. Harley and M. Robertson have moved up a bit significantly. I still don't have a goaltender going in my 1st Round yet, just due to the fact I'm not big on taking goaltenders in the 1st Round, I mean some NHL.com dude has Spencer Knight going to Florida with a Top 10 Pick. Also, bit of a mini rant, with that NHL mock draft, the three different people who made their lists had Nashville taking a defense-man??? WHY???

1. (OTT) COL- Jack Hughes C/LW
2. LAK- Kappo Kakko RW
3. CHI- Bowen Byram LD
4. DET- Dylan Cozens C/RW
5. NJD- Vasili Podkolzin RW
6. PHI- Kirby Dach C
7. EDM- Trevor Zegras C/LW
8. NYR- Alex Turcotte C
9. FLA- Viktor Soderstrom RD
10. ANA- Peyton Krebs C/LW
Love the love for Tomasino! The most underrated guy in the draft imo.

Reactions: ViktorBaeArvidsson

JustJokinenAround

just a goofball
Feb 5, 2018
a local rink
i think the top 3 is pretty much locked in with hughes, kakko, and podkolzin. turcotte could rise because he is healthy now and boy is he slick. also how about this USNTDP hughes, zegras, and turcotte are going to go top 10. spencer knight at 10 is absurd, i could see LA taking him late because they have the two firsts. i think a team with 2 1sts probably take knight mid-late 20s

Reactions: ViktorBaeArvidsson

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Feb 18, 2017
spencer knight at 10 is absurd, i could see LA taking him late because they have the two firsts. i think a team with 2 1sts probably take knight mid-late 20s
That’s the thing about goaltenders ranked to go Top 10, I mean Knight is good, but idk if he’s good enough to be a Top 10 Pick, if a team is really in need of a goaltender then like you said if they have an extra 1st Round Pick (Team like Buffalo could also benefit to picking him up with San Jose’s Pick) I wouldn’t mind that. But to spend your Top 10 Pick on a goaltender seems way too risky to me, I’m not a big fan of of that decision making, sometimes you end up with a Carey Price or Marc-Andre Fluery. Other times you end up with Rick DiPietro, Al Montoya, or a Brian Finley to name a few.

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
LA has taken 3 goaltenders the last 2 drafts, they have Peterson and Campbell already behind Quick. Taking another G in the 1st is just not good asset management by a team that desperately needs scoring, skill and top 4 D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad