Viktor's 2019 Mock Draft (December)

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
For the full list just click -> here <- (This time the link will work right away lol), and if you wanna look at my draft rankings here’s a link for that.

Viktor's 2019 NHL Draft Rankings 1.0

Thanks!

1. LAK- Jack Hughes C
2. STL- Kappo Kakko RW
3. PHI- Dylan Cozens C
4. FLA- Bowen Byram D
5. NJD- Arthur Kaliyev LW
6. ARZ- Kirby Dach C
7. CHI- Trevor Zegras C
8. (OTT) COL- Alex Turcotte C
9. EDM- Vasili Podkolzin RW
10. VAN- Philip Broberg D

Last edited:
Reactions: flyersdad

Brett44

Feb 11, 2017
AVS pick won't be a RHD especially with a lot of LHD. Or a long shot Brett Leason

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
AVs need a Top 6 Forward 2C/RW and LHD.

8 - Podkolzin (RW gone in Top 5)
26 - Robertson (LHD expected low teens)

The Sens choice is about right on the assumption Podkolzin is already drafted. He's expected in the Top 5 and if available will be the selection. Robertson selected position in the low teens. LHD the team lacks in depth and would be a perfect fit.

If the AVs are fortunate to draft these players, they've filled their most pressing needs for the future.

Reactions: ViktorBaeArvidsson

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
AVs need a Top 6 Forward 2C/RW and LHD.

8 - Podkolzin (RW gone in Top 5)
26 - Robertson (LHD expected low teens)

The Sens choice is about right on the assumption Podkolzin is already drafted. He's expected in the Top 5 and if available will be the selection. Robertson selected position in the low teens. LHD the team lacks in depth and would be a perfect fit.

If the AVs are fortunate to draft these players, they've filled their most pressing needs for the future.
Yeah, I just went with Turcotte because I thought he had a little bit more upside than Jost and Kerfoot. Turcotte could end up being a very good two-way centerman (Jonathan Toews, or Anze Kopitar being the hopeful comparisons). Just because of him being injured is the reason I feel a lot of people aren’t too high on him which is definitely understandable. Podkolzin would not be a bad choice either, both prospects I see doing very well once they make it in the NHL. With the Robertson thing, yeah that’s probably a better fit, I kinda forgot about them having Makar in their system along with Timmins (Two of the best right-handed defenseman prospects currently) when making this mock. So yeah, Robertson is probably the better choice for the Aves. Seider is really good though, I’m probably going to have him get ranked higher in my next mock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->