Boston Bruins VIII-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjpm

May 28, 2011
Yotes fan coming in peace.
1. I'd probably begin rooting for Boston in the playoffs if you get Garland. Absolutely love the kid, one of my favorites on the team, the entire group seems to love him (Hall and him apparently got along very well last season) and only Chychrun works as hard as him game in and game out. The point explosion doesn't seem artificial, and he has improved all three seasons being here. He said he wanted to work on his playmaking this offseason and we are absolutely seeing the difference from the work he put in. Just watch some of the highlights from him this year.
2. Goligoski was a great signing for us. He has always been consistent offensively and better than average defensively. I don't feel we ever had a partner that he really clicked with here, and while he has his gaffs from time to time the good has always outweighed the bad. Our secondary scoring has all but washed up this year, we are pretty much being carried by Garland and his line, and Chychrun. It's been excited to see all of Keller, Garland and Schmaltz really start to click at times, but other lines just can't seem to get going consistently. I think this is mostly why Goligoski's production has fallen off. He also doesn't get nearly the PP time he used to with Chychrun becoming so dominant.

Great post, thank you! What are the Coyotes' needs? Not sure the Bruins have the assets to get something like this done (moreso I don't know if Sweeney would be willing to give up what it would take) but the fit for Boston is definitely there. They do famously love local guys as well.

Reactions: 22Brad Park
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad