OT: Videogame Thread #3 (PSN/Gamertags/Steam): NHL 14 Trailer Released 25 Months Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

leclair1088

Oct 27, 2011
I haven't done any of them either, everything I have is from crucible, needless to say I'm excited to hear about increased cruc rewards.

:laugh: I don't know. I shouldn't have died where I did, the guy on my team blocked the golden gun shot that would have killed the guy that killed me, then I played stupid and ran in over the guys grenade. I thought it would take a second or two longer to go off.

Hahaha also hopefully I didn't sound like a total d*ck - you could be really good!! Looks like you're a good shot but it also looked like every one you ran into didn't shoot back hahah

You should try the raids - much better loot rewards in there.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Hahaha also hopefully I didn't sound like a total d*ck - you could be really good!! Looks like you're a good shot but it also looked like every one you ran into didn't shoot back hahah

You should try the raids - much better loot rewards in there.

Haha no worries. I'd probably be inclined to agree that the other team was absolutely terribad and never shot at me if there were other guys on my team that absolutely wrecked face as well. But there was only 3 other guys on the team that went positive. 2 of them were only 1 and 2 kills ahead and the 3rd only went 13-9. I just got lucky with the encounters I had. Most of the people I fought had either just got done killing someone on my team or were in the process of trying to kill someone on my team. Or they got Golden Gunned or took Heavy Machine Gun rounds to the face, or got sniped. There was only a handful that I straight out gunned someone with the AR, full life vs full life.

leclair1088

Oct 27, 2011
Haha no worries. I'd probably be inclined to agree that the other team was absolutely terribad and never shot at me if there were other guys on my team that absolutely wrecked face as well. But there was only 3 other guys on the team that went positive. 2 of them were only 1 and 2 kills ahead and the 3rd only went 13-9. I just got lucky with the encounters I had. Most of the people I fought had either just got done killing someone on my team or were in the process of trying to kill someone on my team. Or they got Golden Gunned or took Heavy Machine Gun rounds to the face, or got sniped. There was only a handful that I straight out gunned someone with the AR, full life vs full life.

Yeah that was a nice IB snipe by the one heavy ammo spot

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate
anyone been playing Mortal Kombat X still? they've released Jason and Predator into the line-up but I can't justify buying them. Game is incredibly addicting online although it makes me rage like no other.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
anyone been playing Mortal Kombat X still? they've released Jason and Predator into the line-up but I can't justify buying them. Game is incredibly addicting online although it makes me rage like no other.

I still play it (PS4) though rarely online unless it is against friends that I already know...weird to play against little kids...feel like a creeper the few times I have. I got the Kombat Pack with the special edition and I can tell you, if you are a Predator fan it is worth it. One of my all time favorite movies and I love the character in the game. Jason and Tanya (the other two released thus far) are not worth it though. Though I imagine if you are a big Jason fan you'd be into that.

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate
What system do you have?

Xbox One

I still play it (PS4) though rarely online unless it is against friends that I already know...weird to play against little kids...feel like a creeper the few times I have. I got the Kombat Pack with the special edition and I can tell you, if you are a Predator fan it is worth it. One of my all time favorite movies and I love the character in the game. Jason and Tanya (the other two released thus far) are not worth it though. Though I imagine if you are a big Jason fan you'd be into that.

I play almost exclusively online, and I don't hit on the kids so I don't share the creeper feelings. In fact it's fun beating the crap out of them cuz they usually flip out over the mic which is hilarious.

Tanya destroys me online, she moves all over the place and her attacks are unpredictable. People spam the same 3 moves with Jason, which i'm fine with. And Predator is awesome, I actually enjoy playing against him just cuz he looks so cool.

I use Kenshi the most, and Cassie Cage a close second.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I played Online MKX twice, both with a friend of mine. I did the normal Scorpion Spear and then the uppercut. Every time I uppercutted him the game froze for both of us. We could finish a match without doing that move with no problem.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I've been so incredibly bored lately when it comes to gaming. I didn't even renew my Xbox Live Subscription when it ran out in May because there isn't anything out right now that I want to play.

All I've really been playing is CSGO on PC.

At this point I'm just waiting until October and November when all the good stuff comes out.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I've been going back to CS GO a lot as well. Probably because I'm not sucking anymore. Been playing a ton of Payday 2 (PC) and Borderlands The Handsome Collection (PS4) though.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I started the summer having never played a PC FPS before, jumped straight into CSGO, and I've gotten semi-decent at it. Currently at MG1 in comp so not great but not atrocious.

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
Wow NHL 14 trailer released today! :sarcasm:

Haven't been playing too many games lately. Mainly just CSGO, Fifa, NBA and Fallout 3.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
PSN: karma_po_lees

I barely play my PS3 anymore, and on PS4 the only game i've been playing online is Advanced Warfare. Most of my gaming is offline, been really into The Witcher 3 lately. I'll probably end up getting NHL 16 when that comes out, especially since i skipped 15.

MKX is a game i'd definitely like to pick up at some point. Not really in a fighting game mood at the moment though.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I started the summer having never played a PC FPS before, jumped straight into CSGO, and I've gotten semi-decent at it. Currently at MG1 in comp so not great but not atrocious.

I used to be really good. CAL level stuff back in the day with the original CS. This October will be the 15th year of me playing CS :laugh:.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Haven't turned on my Xbox (360) since last August, and I have no intentions of playing any time soon. So happy I didn't spend the money on a PS4 / Xbox one

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
They're worth it when there's stuff to play, but right now there's nothing that I want to buy until the fall. Everything I have, and like, has been played to death.

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate
They're worth it when there's stuff to play, but right now there's nothing that I want to buy until the fall. Everything I have, and like, has been played to death.

what about:

1.jpg

It was like $6 on Steam, for the first one with both expansions, i've never wasted more of my time on such little money this summer since making that purchase.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
what about:

1.jpg

It was like $6 on Steam, for the first one with both expansions, i've never wasted more of my time on such little money this summer since making that purchase.

I was specifically saying that buying an Xbox One or PS4 was worth the price when there's games to play, like there will be in a few months.

I know Steam always has cheap stuff that can kill plenty of time.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I've fallen into the pattern of buying the NHL games every 2 or 3 years. That way you can actually see some type of difference between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad