Video: Tour of Golden Knights Practice Facility

VGK777

Mar 13, 2017
Hi guys, I was granted a tour of the Golden Knights practice facility earlier this week. Here is a link to the story with all of the details about what it will have when complete in August, plus what team VP Murray Craven and I talked about attracting free agents to Las Vegas. The video is embedded in the story and there is also a photo gallery of the construction.

Thought you guys might be interested. Hope you enjoy! Also, I will try to answer any questions that anyone has about the facility.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/mar/24/video-vegas-golden-knights-facility-something-you/

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Thanks for sharing the tour. That place is a lot larger than I imagined when they announced. Even driving by, you see how large the place is.

Can't wait for it to open.

Welcome to the board.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Not gonna mind so much when the wife drags me to the mall, now that I can disappear to the practice facility bar and watch some practice. Only drawback is there'll be merchandise, I'm a sucker for pro shops lol.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Not gonna mind so much when the wife drags me to the mall, now that I can disappear to the practice facility bar and watch some practice. Only drawback is there'll be merchandise, I'm a sucker for pro shops lol.

Getting malled is always okay when there's a drinking establishment nearby. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad