[VIDEO] Til Kingdom Come: The Vancouver Canucks - A History [dedicated to all Canucks alumni, fans]

CambieKev

Scout. Future Considerations, Dobber Prospects.
Aug 26, 2019
The Vancouver Canucks are entering their 50th year in the National Hockey League. To mark this special occasion, fans of the team, new and old alike, deserve a concise, accessible retelling of the team's history since its inception into the NHL in 1970. There have been heartbreaking experiences and periods of despair; despite all of the hardships, there have also been bright, beautiful, irreplaceable moments.

Over these past 50 years, we have witnessed the growth of a fanbase from humble, fair-weather beginnings to an exemplar of unwavering loyalty and pride. Although the wait has been lengthy and arduous for a trophy most elusive, a different history is incomprehensible, for this journey and the precious relationships forged along the way are the features of our identity that shall make that summer of glory all the greater. This is an ode to the Vancouver Canucks, a team both blessed and cursed. I hope you enjoy it.

Subscribe to the channel if you like the video. You can find me at @CambieKev on Twitter as well. There will be future presentations like this one. Thanks for watching.

Encoded in 4K resolution to preserve fidelity.

Last edited:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
90% of this video should be about Messier and Keenan bending the franchise over.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Didn’t have time to catch all of the video, but is the Kesler gif in there? Seems pretty historic to me

23wk2fc.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->