[VIDEO MONTAGE] 2013 Stanley Cup Final Pump-up

bruinsden

PRO/BOS Bruins!!!
Jul 2, 2006
Rhode Island
Wow that was unbelievable! Every year I watch one of these videos and kind of make the song this year's "song."

Was that song in an NHL video game a couple years ago?

TopShelf10

get good wood on it
Sep 1, 2010
Boston south shore
Wow that was unbelievable! Every year I watch one of these videos and kind of make the song this year's "song."

Was that song in an NHL video game a couple years ago?

yes, it was in NHL 09, thats where i originally heard it. its been my favorite song of all time every since. the song itself can give you goosebumps...throwing in bruins highlights just makes it the ultimate package.

bullet for my valentine is a hit or miss band though, depending on your taste. i ADORE half of their stuff, and HATE the other half.

bruinsden

PRO/BOS Bruins!!!
Jul 2, 2006
Rhode Island
yes, it was in NHL 09, thats where i originally heard it. its been my favorite song of all time every since. the song itself can give you goosebumps...throwing in bruins highlights just makes it the ultimate package.

bullet for my valentine is a hit or miss band though, depending on your taste. i ADORE half of their stuff, and HATE the other half.

Thats what I've thought. It was weird that I knew every word of a song, but could not remember why.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks Much !!!

I had to go shopping and to get plants for the yard today...I wore my "Keep Calm and Bergeron" shirt. A few made comments about the B's....all positive of course ;)

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
nice videos, but the music to me sounds very weak and whiny, not strong and pumping up, but to each their own I guess

the Jack Edwards bit in the middle was great though :handclap:

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
solid song choice. I used to love bullet for my valentine.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Been planning on making a video also been lazy but am going to do a hype video today

:yo:

normalpsychology

Oct 27, 2011
Mass
Great work on the video there. Very well done bravo :handclap: Love that clip of Edwards calling game 7 :laugh:

Gonna be a tough series but should be very entertaining and enjoyable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->