[VIDEO] McDavid NOT Scoring

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
His speed and smarts cause chaos and mistakes. It breaks down any layered defensive structure.

The dynasty is coming. EDM is maybe 3 players away.

Back-Up goalie.

RHD top 4 D with offense.

Shutdown Center.

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
He makes high-end NHLers look below average. Incredible.

I'd be happy with that. That'd still be an 80 point season for Matthews.

An excellent attitude:) 80 points in today's Nhl as a sophomore would be great!

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Nope, McDavid's ability is beyond Bure's. He's a better stickhandler and playmaker at top speed, and he's an even better overall skater, slightly faster too IMO. He is hands down the best player with the puck at top speed in history.

That's what you'd say. Again, I'd say they are about equal in that regard.
And if you will notice I did say one was a goal scorer and one was a playmaker. So what's the point in saying "a better playmaker at top speed"?
Oh, and by the way, I'm a huge McDavid fan, and think he's a generational talent, but it is what is.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I've said it since I saw him in junior; McDavid skates the way a running back runs. It should be impossible. And then he tops it off with the sickest stick handling I have ever seen. Makes no sense.

Best skater in the league bar none, best stick handler in the league bar none. Then you add generation vision, and he is just nasty insane good.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
His speed and smarts cause chaos and mistakes. It breaks down any layered defensive structure.

The dynasty is coming. EDM is maybe 3 players away.

Back-Up goalie.

RHD top 4 D with offense.

Shutdown Center.

Lot's of folks are hoping those three are Brossoit, Benning and RHN. Though Nuge's contract is a little bit ugly for 3C, guess he gets traded (RNH <-> Jarnkrok?) next year.

Nice vid, his edge work and ability to make his speed look effortless is unreal.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Those unfinished scoring chances really hit that point home.

Literally a video about that exact topic, plenty of videos showing where he buried those chances.

Hitting 100 points when no one else hit 90 and leading the NHL in PPG hits the point home.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Literally a video about that exact topic, plenty of videos showing where he buried those chances.

Hitting 100 points when no one else hit 90 and leading the NHL in PPG hits the point home.

Relax will ya. Its not even the regular season yet.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
oh and the video didn't even show his 2 non goals that literally went in the net right after the clock hit zero.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
It's a shame he has such an awful shot. Most 4th line goons can shoot harder and more accurately than him.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
It's a shame he has such an awful shot. Most 4th line goons can shoot harder and more accurately than him.

Lol no. It's just not elite, but it's better than Crosby's when he first came into the league, atleast on the forehand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->