OT: Video Games

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
LOL. 2010 may have been the last NHL I played.

They really need to give the game a boost. Its been the same since the PS3.

Sucks that we are stuck with one NHL game, I remember back in the old days there were multiple hockey games. How about an oldie like Wayne Gretzky's 3D hockey on the SNES LOL.
Blades of steel will always remain my favorite.

I'm also partial to the 2k series, they have some nice menus, especially compared to the crappy NHL ones.

Reactions: scrubadam

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON

Sucks that we are stuck with one NHL game, I remember back in the old days there were multiple hockey games. How about an oldie like Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey '98 on the SNES LOL.
Wayne Gretzky 3D Hockey '98 on N64 took at least a year from my childhood :laugh:

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Blades of steel will always remain my favorite.

I'm also partial to the 2k series, they have some nice menus, especially compared to the crappy NHL ones.

The fact that it had a Montreal team in there was great. Maybe it wasn't licensed but they were the habs for me and my friends. And who could forget the fighting LOL.

2K was an interesting series too. If they were around NHL would be much better and at least trying to improve itself each year.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013

Sucks that we are stuck with one NHL game, I remember back in the old days there were multiple hockey games. How about an oldie like Wayne Gretzky's 3D hockey on the SNES LOL.

Bought NHL 2018 last year and it ended up being just a waste of money. For some reason, I keep buying sports and horror games only to play them for 2-3 hours before nevee touching them again

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Yeah, he’s promising Fortnite on it and the developers came back and said “nope”.

That guy is going to scam people into buying his console which will be DOA once it’s launched, or IF it’s launched.

On the topic of games, I just bought Diablo 3 Eternal Edition Xbox One at Walmart for $15. Finished it already on my PS3 a couple years ago, but got the itch when I saw it for my XBO. Trying our this “seasons” mode now where you can grind for more loot.

Meanwhile, giving NHL 19 a break. In the year 2024-2025 now and I finally built the Habs to back-to-back cup winners.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArsHabs

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I want the Sumosys before it gets put off the market.

Probably the best multigenerational emulator console on the market.

I could do all the work and create one of my own, but at 150$, better to shell out the cash than to spend hours upon hours trying to find all the content they have in there.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Anyone have experience with the New AMD processors?
Yeah they are great. I wouldn't even bother with Intel right now. 2600 is the sweet spot right now imo. My next build ,which may be sooner rather than later seeing as my mobo only has one working ram slot, will absolutely be AMD

Ebony Mackenzie

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I want the Sumosys before it gets put off the market.

Probably the best multigenerational emulator console on the market.

I could do all the work and create one of my own, but at 150$, better to shell out the cash than to spend hours upon hours trying to find all the content they have in there.

OOOO, I wants! Can't find on Amazon, any tips on where else?

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
If you like to immerse yourself in an RPG (not a dungeon crawler with stats) and have a decent spec PC, you shouldn't miss out on Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

No magic, no dragons, no dodgy Nordic accents, lots of real world language, manure piles, dirt, hardcore combat mechanics and a beautiful, immersive feudal European world.

It's almost a zen like experience, now that they've patched out many of the bugs :)

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Nhl 19 hates me lately on my be a pro I had a season ending mcl sprain in my draft year and post concussion syndrome in my first nhl season for 3 months each

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->