OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I've done a few matches with randoms and hated them all.

I've done many matches with friends and enjoyed them all.

The quality of randoms skyrockets in level 7+

There are still some games where the team needs a carry but there are mostly games where everyone shows they can kill or manage a bile titan on their own, and once that's established the mission is a breeze

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I think I could play FUT for the next 10 years and never unpack a card on the TOTY/TOTS Haaland/Mbappe tier or meta. That level of luck is reserved for shit streamers and guys with wallet teams.

Playing against them is just demoralizing. :laugh:
I've never even packed gold Mbappe. I finally packed gold Valverde the other day. :laugh:

He was a shitter. He quit 4-0 at half.

Reactions: Striiker

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 1.53.04 PM.png

Ok does anyone still do the Immaculate Grid? I got a square wrong today that I think is right and that has never happened. I guessed Hank Aaron as having played in the Negro Leagues and batting over .300 for his career. From all I can tell that is a correct response as he played a handful of games for the Indianapolis Clowns of the American Negro Leagues and was the last Negro League player on a MLB roster.

Sorry for the spoilers but I don't want to give away any info to someone who hasn't done it yet. Anyone else run in to this ever? Or am I mistaken about this being a right answer?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Man f*** this game :laugh:

Opened my division rivals TOTS player pick and got two duplicate <90 fodder options and the shitty non-Alisson goalie.
I only have a max 90 overall pack. I'll save it for tomorrow.

I need that Balotelli btw.

View attachment 863634

Ok does anyone still do the Immaculate Grid? I got a square wrong today that I think is right and that has never happened. I guessed Hank Aaron as having played in the Negro Leagues and batting over .300 for his career. From all I can tell that is a correct response as he played a handful of games for the Indianapolis Clowns of the American Negro Leagues and was the last Negro League player on a MLB roster.

Sorry for the spoilers but I don't want to give away any info to someone who hasn't done it yet. Anyone else run in to this ever? Or am I mistaken about this being a right answer?
Name technicality or it wasn't considered a major league when he played in it. Wiki says it was up until 50/51 and that's right as he was playing in the league.

Reactions: Striiker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad