OT: Video Game Thread Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
I’d like to see an anti cheat in Warzone instead of all this jargon they jam down your gullet. I’d play more cross play if that was the case.

zombies will get old fast in Verdansk.

I still play it nightly. I am not an aggressive player like some tho. Haha. Just broke 40 wins!

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Moved it to this thread because I don’t want to get yelled at lol

Heard the name but barely know anything about the guy besides be plays CoD.

Yeah, he’s a streamer and the founder of 100 Thieves gaming org. He used to be a CoD pro.

Someone who is signed to 100T asked him if he would get a tattoo saying “Sex is temporary, gaming is forever” if he got 100,000 retweets...
and it reached it in an hour. :laugh: Got retweeted by so many huge name gamers/content creators and even some non-gaming famous people.

Watching him freak out (he’s streaming Valorant on Twitch) as the numbers were climbing was amazing.

Now he said if it gets 1,000,000 retweets then Twitch chat gets to pick where he gets the tattoo. And now it’s at 120k.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Moved it to this thread because I don’t want to get yelled at lol

Yeah, he’s a streamer and the founder of 100 Thieves gaming org. He used to be a CoD pro.

Someone who is signed to 100T asked him if he would get a tattoo saying “Sex is temporary, gaming is forever” if he got 100,000 retweets...
and it reached it in an hour. :laugh: Got retweeted by so many huge name gamers/content creators and even some non-gaming famous people.

Watching him freak out (he’s streaming Valorant on Twitch) as the numbers were climbing was amazing.

Now he said if it gets 1,000,000 retweets then Twitch chat gets to pick where he gets the tattoo. And now it’s at 120k.
It's totally going on his forehead. Hope it's worth it.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
What's the latest on snagging a PS5? My buddy is now full steam ahead on trying to find a digi version. Walmart with one "saved for later" in your cart still the best bet?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
What's the latest on snagging a PS5? My buddy is now full steam ahead on trying to find a digi version. Walmart with one "saved for later" in your cart still the best bet?
It's the easiest and least heart ache, at least. Best Buy just did a small drop. It seems like Best Buy works the same way that if you have one in your cart from a previous drop it's much easier but Walmart with one in your cart is by far the easiest.

Also, Digital from my experience has been slightly more difficult to get.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I'm getting back into Bloodborne. I had played through most of it back in the day, and had gotten to the final boss, but one of my stupid f***ing cats stepped on my surge protector while I was in a loading screen and corrupted my save.

I'm doing much better that I did previously. I struggled with the bosses my first run through, but this time I beat Gascoigne on my second try, Blood Starved Beast on my second, and Amelia on my third.

Now I get to beat my head against the wall that is the Forbidden Woods.

Reactions: Lord Defect

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
It's the easiest and least heart ache, at least. Best Buy just did a small drop. It seems like Best Buy works the same way that if you have one in your cart from a previous drop it's much easier but Walmart with one in your cart is by far the easiest.

Also, Digital from my experience has been slightly more difficult to get.
Gracias. My buddy just got boned on that BB drop today. Had one in his cart and was unable to checkout. I told him to keep it in the cart for next time, but of course he had already taken it out.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Gracias. My buddy just got boned on that BB drop today. Had one in his cart and was unable to checkout. I told him to keep it in the cart for next time, but of course he had already taken it out.
It was a pretty small one by the usual standards. I'll try for a digital if i'm around for some other drops. Sadly I do not have one saved in my cart for when Walmart inevitably does drop again.

I do have a Disc and Digital in my cart for Best Buy still though so if they do another drop and he's still looking that might work.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
It was a pretty small one by the usual standards. I'll try for a digital if i'm around for some other drops. Sadly I do not have one saved in my cart for when Walmart inevitably does drop again.

I do have a Disc and Digital in my cart for Best Buy still though so if they do another drop and he's still looking that might work.
Thanks HC, appreciate it! No need to go out of your way, but if one falls in your lap he would happily accept it.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Kar 98 guy here. Absolutely not getting ghost on first loadie though. Like c’mon.
Kar98 guy here too. Doesn't surprise me that Farabee is a sniper...

I'm only getting ghost on the first loadie if I picked up a floor loot FFAR. Otherwise, it's overkill. Is the FFAR even in the floor loot rotation anymore? I haven't played since the season update.

Reactions: Magua

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Kar98 guy here too. Doesn't surprise me that Farabee is a sniper...

I'm only getting ghost on the first loadie if I picked up a floor loot FFAR. Otherwise, it's overkill. Is the FFAR even in the floor loot rotation anymore? I haven't played since the season update.

I started last season using a Kar/Mac combo (named Karmac McKarthy, after the author of course), but when the FFAR became meta, I switched to that as my main weapon. They still have floor model FFARs up to blue rarity. But I like my custom one. I believe in myself to get that 2nd loadie!

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I started last season using a Kar/Mac combo (named Karmac McKarthy, after the author of course), but when the FFAR became meta, I switched to that as my main weapon. They still have floor model FFARs up to blue rarity. But I like my custom one. I believe in myself to get that 2nd loadie!
I'm still trying to convince my friends to switch to the FFAR from the Mac10. I don't know how much more evidence they need. That thing absolutely melts.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I'm still trying to convince my friends to switch to the FFAR from the Mac10. I don't know how much more evidence they need. That thing absolutely melts.

The first and only time I used it this season something was just wrong with the accuracy or feel. I read they made some Cold War nerfs, specifically with suppressors and barrel. And streamers have tinkered their set-up. I haven’t played in a few days though. It seems the 19.5’’ reinforced heavy barrel is better now, along with ditching the suppressor for a Socom eliminator perhaps.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
The first and only time I used it this season something was just wrong with the accuracy or feel. I read they made some Cold War nerfs, specifically with suppressors and barrel. And streamers have tinkered their set-up. I haven’t played in a few days though. It seems the 19.5’’ reinforced heavy barrel is better now, along with ditching the suppressor for a Socom eliminator perhaps.

I heard about all those gun attachment changes, but haven't played since they were implemented. Just follow JGOD on YouTube and you'll be as up to date as possible. Even more up to date than Activision honestly.:laugh:

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
I heard about all those gun attachment changes, but haven't played since they were implemented. Just follow JGOD on YouTube and you'll be as up to date as possible. Even more up to date than Activision honestly.:laugh:

Watch Its_Iron stream warzone.... he wins all the time. It's crazy. Always on.

Always ghost on 2nd loadie, then 3rd loadie I'll go restock.

Amax/M4-hdr here usually to start.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
PS5's still hard to get? Not looking for one for a few months probably but just curious.

Waiting to see what NHL 22 looks like. If it looks even half-way decent I'll probably pick up the PS5 to play it, sold my XB1 and skipped out on NHL 21.

Been killing a bit of time with NHL Legacy Edition on my PC via a PS3 Emulator. Pretty solid game but I can't get through a Be A Pro game without it crashing. Dynasty mode has worked fine and is pretty awesome. A guy at Operation Sports put together some amazing updated rosters with prospect pools and all.

Made a thread with the updated rosters and all on the EANHL board if anyone is intersted: NHL Legacy Edition for PC (PS3 Emulator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad