OT: Video Game Thread: Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Lord i hope you went back and played VI, hands down the best in the series for me from a plot/story perspective.
Definitely played through 6. The Opera sequence and Cyan and the Ghost Train were amazing story-wise for a SNES game. I have the PS1 versions of 4 and 5 but never got to finish them.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Definitely played through 6. The Opera sequence and Cyan and the Ghost Train were amazing story-wise for a SNES game. I have the PS1 versions of 4 and 5 but never got to finish them.

I think IV was probably the most underrated of the bunch. I loved the characters in that game as well. I played part of 5, but also never finished it. Id recommend finishing up IV if you get a chance.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
After years, FINALLY got SimGolf working on Windows 10.

It’s a beautiful thing.

Reactions: trostol

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Help me out guys. Why do I love mad max but loathe assassins creed but tolerate for a good bit of the game of the pirate assassins creed? Is it just a love for the source material or did mad max do something different?
For that matter, I was more than like warm on the first lord of the rings assassins creed type game, but I couldn’t be bothered to stick with it to beat it. I got side tracked going after generals and whatnot.

Reactions: Amorgus

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Help me out guys. Why do I love mad max but loathe assassins creed but tolerate for a good bit of the game of the pirate assassins creed? Is it just a love for the source material or did mad max do something different?
For that matter, I was more than like warm on the first lord of the rings assassins creed type game, but I couldn’t be bothered to stick with it to beat it. I got side tracked going after generals and whatnot.

Because much like your taste in candy, your taste in video games sucks.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
472A176F-D40F-450A-B8C9-5B8D5B67A9E9.jpeg

i have no idea what I’m doing, I have not played for a few years and I’m not even sure if this is the current game. I’m so f***ed.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
looks like it is just mixed reviews on steam...still gonna check it out at some point

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
What is this Wolcen game

A buggy mess. Nothing beyond A1 was tested at all. I'm waiting for it to be $7 on a Steam sale next year.

It looks pretty and worth a play, but the lack of polish and common QoL improvements is unforgivable in 2020. You can't re-bind Force Move off of Control unless they fixed it in the last day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starat327

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
A buggy mess. Nothing beyond A1 was tested at all. I'm waiting for it to be $7 on a Steam sale next year.

It looks pretty and worth a play, but the lack of polish and common QoL improvements is unforgivable in 2020. You can't re-bind Force Move off of Control unless they fixed it in the last day.

When the game came out of Early Access, I was pretty sure I was able to re-bind that key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad