(Video) First NHL Goal: Everberg nets first, earns third star in Avalanche loss

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
dennis_everberg_colorado_110214.jpg
Photo: Colorado Avalanche rookie forward Dennis Everberg (#45) is congratulated by his teammates after scoring his first NHL goal in his eighth NHL game (courtesy of Russell Lansford/Icon Sportswire)

Colorado Avalanche rookie forward Dennis Everberg got his team off to a good start in their game against the Anaheim Ducks, netting the game’s first goal that also was his first NHL goal and point. But the Ducks came back to take a 3-2 win from the slumping Avalanche at the Pepsi Center in Denver.

Everberg skated in on the left wing and fired a seemingly harmless shot on Ducks’ goaltender Jason LaBarbera.… read more

The post (Video) First NHL Goal: Everberg nets first, earns third star in Avalanche loss appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
I'd say he had very solid effort, pretty good positioning/active stick, and it was nice to see him put one away.

A couple times it looked like he forgot he was in the NHL, and the speed of play passed him by, but more mental error than physically being uncapable. All in all, I'm a fan of what I saw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad