Video : Dirty move in a beer league game

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Why did this get moved to the forum that gets the least traffic? I would have never seen it if it were not on the main board.
The "main board" is the NHL board, for NHL related threads, which this is not. It's a beer league thread, not surprising it got moved to the board where beer league topics are discussed.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Only in Beer League....

Exactly.

Still, I laughed and I laughed hard. Idiots deserve each other. Anyone who wears a 69 jersey and talks **** while wearing a cage probably needs a good whack in the head. Just ban them both from hockey forever so no one has to see them try to skate again.

SalsaShark

keep your head up
Dec 3, 2008
The 408
Holy F!

Why is he getting all pissed? He chose to sit in front of the net in front of a guy a good foot taller than him.

What a dweeb.

Hockey Joe

Dec 18, 2007
Montreal
It comes off as surreal, like some film students manufactured it.

That's what I thought when I saw it...

starwars1.gif

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Unbelievable... just a ridiculous move.

I also hate douchebags like the guy who got two handed who think they're beer league enforcers.
Yeah. Obviously that guy shouldn't have have gotten assaulted like that, but those stupid beer league enforcers who think they can act like it's the NHL are ****ing idiots. Usually they're the ones that can't skate or do anything else either.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Well, at least the guy in white had the right response at the end: if you do that and the other guy jumps right back up after being cracked over the head full-force, it's probably a good idea to start running.

Lol, classic. The guy probably got up concussed, but I still had to laugh reading this.

Patchey*

How do you even back up your team mate after he pulls something like that, I would have let them at him in a heartbeat.

mhkehoe

Nov 18, 2010
I cannot believe that guy got up after that.

I also love how the guy carries around the shaft of his stick, just in case he needs to use it again.

A permanent ban is the least of this guy's problems. There is no doubt what he meant to do there, and it is all on film.

Last edited:

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Well, at least the guy in white had the right response at the end: if you do that and the other guy jumps right back up after being cracked over the head full-force, it's probably a good idea to start running.

Yeah. If you hit a guy in the head hard enough to break your stick, he better stay down, otherwise you're tabernacked. Glad he got the mob after something like that.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
there must be more to that video, the assaulter should have got his butt kicked

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
This is ****ing pathetic. Seriously, why the hell do we have tools like this playing this sport? I hope the guy gets his legs broken after the game. Seriously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad