Video Clips of the top prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I think it's about time for a thread like this..

Anyone have any clips of the top prospects for this year's draft? I have Ovechkin's from Dynamo, but that's about it. Obviously I'm most interested in Malkin clips, but I'd like to see the others and I'm sure others here want to also.

So, got any to share?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
MrKnowNothing said:
I think it's about time for a thread like this..

Anyone have any clips of the top prospects for this year's draft? I have Ovechkin's from Dynamo, but that's about it. Obviously I'm most interested in Malkin clips, but I'd like to see the others and I'm sure others here want to also.

So, got any to share?

I dont' have any clips, but I do have a lot of the '04 guys on tape. I have one Malkin game from the RSL against Zherdev and Kastsitsyn. Same with Ovechkin. Who else you looking for?

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
montreal said:
I dont' have any clips, but I do have a lot of the '04 guys on tape. I have one Malkin game from the RSL against Zherdev and Kastsitsyn. Same with Ovechkin. Who else you looking for?

I'm not that interested in tapes, just some clips of guys like Ovechkin, Malkin, Barke, Tukonen, Schremp, Wolski, Olesz etc... if there are any out there.

CapitalPunishment

Apr 9, 2004
Maryland
Hello people

Im back and I have finished updating my site with 31 new videos!!

I know some of you may already have some of the "new videos" that I added today, but most people dont have them already, so I decided to post them up as well.

Have fun, and as always:

http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gdogum/main.htm

Also, I didnt have time to check for each individual link, so if i screwed up on any of the links please tell me.

Also, I will add that one other video that user tretiak posted. I will do that sometime later, maybe tommorow or tonight.

:hyper: :gman:

GoM

Dec 17, 2003
Toronto
dailyfaceoff.com
Holy christ....this is my first time seeing Ovechkin, all I know is from word of mouth, and I must say I am wowed beyond belief. His goals, strength, never-give-up push for the puck.....WOW

CapitalPunishment

Apr 9, 2004
Maryland
Attention! For those having problems viewing these videos, just go to the DivX website and download the codec. {the link is now on the site}

Also for others who dont know, you need to right click on the video links and choose "Save Target as..." then save it anywhere you wish. [This applies to most people but not everyone.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad