Video Capture >The world cup in August

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoWhammies

Jun 11, 2004
Hi,

I was planning to capture the world cup of hockey in August and am curious if anyone knows the north american tv schedule. It looks as if cbc is only going to shown the team canada games. I couldn't figure out what tsn was going to show. I would liek to get more than just the canadian games if possible. If anyone has a capture card on there computer and would like to help out with the effort please feel free to drop me a PM and we can work something out. I am trying to get a few guys in europe to capture some of the games being shown there as well that way we can see all the teams play.

I have posted the 2004 Stanley Cup final games at http://bt.crypto.tk please feel free to check them out.

The Slap Shop

Shop Like a King
Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
Hey Man. Thanks for Putting those Games up. I already got 1 and 2. Good to see you are a Member here. ESPN and ESPN2 I think are televising all the games.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I will be in Czech Republic during the tournament and I will record all the games with the VCR. When I'll be back home I can compress all the games in DivX format and spread them out via P2P software if anyone's intrested.

Ironchef Chris Wok*

I have all 7 Stanley Cup Games

If any of you can let me know via PM or something when you do upload the WC games, that would be fantastic, as I am already back in Taipei when the tourny starts, and there is no coverage here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->