Video: 2013 World Junior Championship - Mark Scheifele, Canada

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

While a regular shift in the NHL is sure to be his goal, for Barrie Colts forward Mark Scheifele, a return trip to the World Junior Championship might be the second-best option given that the first one* has been obliterated by the NHL lockout.

Scheifele was a part of the Canadian team at the 2012 World Junior Championship that finished a disappointing third in front of a “home†crowd, losing a semi-final match to long-time rival Russia.* He and a couple of his teammates from the 2012 WJC squad are now on Russian soil looking to spoil the party for the home team.… read more

More...

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Oh good, another interview with Mark Scheifele. Is anyone man enough to do the Mark Scheifele drinking game?

passing-out-during-tattoo-L-rpz_Wz.jpeg

jetkarma*

Happy New Year !

That isn't even Mark in the main photo , we shall attribute that to the spirit of this day? Cheers !

Liked his goal a lot today , dirty area , stayed with it , focused , skill , buried a good chance.

Reed Solomon

GO ✈'s GO
Jul 26, 2011
Winnipeg, Man.
Oh good, another interview with Mark Scheifele. Is anyone man enough to do the Mark Scheifele drinking game?

you know, I was thinking of, you know, doing the Mark Scheifele drinking game you know? But then, you know, I would have to, you know, start drinking in the first place you know and that's you know, not something you want to you know take lightly so you know I decided against it you know.

Last edited:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
They had him post game yesterday and I was shocked when he only gave us one "you know" I wonder if a teammate or someone mentioned it to him? It has plagued him for a while but as Jets fans we get to share it with the world now :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad